Map problems [solved]

18 posts

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 9
Downvotes: 0

» Quick access to the last post

Hi, when I click on "Your coins" the map doesn't load in, I just get a page full of "coding/programming", is this being worked on does anyone know? Thanks.

Phil
Yes, I'm getting the same Phil, like you say, might be a 'work in progress'
Just because you can't see it ... doesn't mean it isn't there - Anon.

Coin catalogue referee for England, United Kingdom & pre-Union South Africa.
Banknote catalogue referee for England & United Kingdom.
Thanks Rick, my computers been playing up in lots of funny ways lately (as it's soooo old lol - still on XP). I thought it was just another problem with it, at least it's not just me then, thanks.
Messaged Xavier.
Catalogue administrator
Aaaand fixed already. :)
Catalogue administrator
That was fast, thanks Xavier/Jarcek.

Phil
I didn't happen to try the map while it was down, but right now, most of my islands have turned grey-Bermuda, Falklands, Azores, etc. Faroes are showing Guernsey and Alderney when I hover over it
Quote: "Tovarich"​I didn't happen to try the map while it was down, but right now, most of my islands have turned grey-Bermuda, Falklands, Azores, etc. Faroes are showing Guernsey and Alderney when I hover over it
​OK, so I know I'm not the only one, still not fixed yet. Islands are still missing.
American collector living the life in Germany
Ok, I will report it once more.
Catalogue administrator
It's not working for me either, and I just got a Spitsbergen coin and was hoping to see that part of the map filled in.
When I move my cursor over Mali sometimes Guernsey pops up. Not a biggie but something to put on the list I guess.
Quote: "ElectronJohn"​When I move my cursor over Mali sometimes Guernsey pops up. Not a biggie but something to put on the list I guess.
​Same things happens with Faroe Islands and Isle of Man, Guernsey show up. It's weird the map stop working properly.
Xavier was made aware, again.
Catalogue administrator
All is back to normal. Thanks!
Yea, looks good again. Thanks
American collector living the life in Germany
Thank Xavier, he fixed it. :)
Catalogue administrator
Great job! I love seeing all the countries filled in!

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 00:03.