Argentina coin value ? 20 Centavos 1914

18 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I have this Argentina coin 20 centavos 1914 but I cannot find it anywhere. Here on Numista it says Rare on this date > https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces3252.html

I would like to sell it but how much its the value ?

If you are in for a swap come and check me out ! :-) Also you can visit my ebay store for more coins !!
catalog value:
https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/world/argentina-20-centavos-km-36-1896-1942-cuid-1067278-duid-1212824
In that condition I would not pay more than $15...
Non est totum quod splendet ut aurum
Rijkdom bestaat niet uit het hebben van veel bezittingen, maar in het hebben van weinig behoeften
Nobody has this coin on the internet and I have to sell it just 15 dollars ? No way .

Another Argentina coin on eBay 5 centavos 1914 is asking 700 dollars buy now, and this 5 centavos has
1,097,000 mintage and this one I have has 526,770 mintage.
If you are in for a swap come and check me out ! :-) Also you can visit my ebay store for more coins !!
halo,

you stated the condition as XF but
condition is not XF, there is no detail left of the hair and there is a blow on the other side.
The "value" is what you can get for it.
Do you wish to sell it? go ahead, list if on the auction site for what ever you think.
Have patience. For every sale, must have a buyer! bon chance!
Jamais l'or n'a perdu la plus petite occasion de se montrer stupide. -Balzac
Hello !

So ok the coin is not XF . Just VF . So how much its the value to sell ?
Quote: "Mr. Midnight"​The "value" is what you can get for it.
​Do you wish to sell it? go ahead, list if on the auction site for what ever you think.
​Have patience. For every sale, must have a buyer! bon chance!
​thank you . then how much should i ask for it ? a logic price .
I would grade F.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.  It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so.  Mark Twain
Check this site out

http://coleccionables.mercadolibre.com.ar/monedas-y-billetes/moneda-argentina-20-centavos-1914
Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford
Quote: "edduns"​Check this site out

http://coleccionables.mercadolibre.com.ar/monedas-y-billetes/moneda-argentina-20-centavos-1914
​Thank you very much this is what i really expected to see .

Take care ! Now i can sell this coin at the right price !
 ? Why is this coin marked as rare? far too many coins here are marked as rare even if they just aren't
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Quote: "World-Coins"​Nobody has this coin on the internet and I have to sell it just 15 dollars ? No way .

​Another Argentina coin on eBay 5 centavos 1914 is asking 700 dollars buy now, and this 5 centavos has
​1,097,000 mintage and this one I have has 526,770 mintage.
​Internet sellers are to greedy.
I did not say I would buy it for that value.
But that is the price I can pay here in Belgium for that coin....
Rijkdom bestaat niet uit het hebben van veel bezittingen, maar in het hebben van weinig behoeften
Quote: "PetrusAscanus"
Quote: "World-Coins"​Nobody has this coin on the internet and I have to sell it just 15 dollars ? No way .
​​
​​Another Argentina coin on eBay 5 centavos 1914 is asking 700 dollars buy now, and this 5 centavos has
​​1,097,000 mintage and this one I have has 526,770 mintage.
​​Internet sellers are to greedy.
​I did not say I would buy it for that value.
​But that is the price I can pay here in Belgium for that coin....
​About we sellers on internet about being greedy , for example they put a 1 cent coin USA ( with a small error ) and sell it for 500 - 1000 dollars , but i am not greedy as they are . Cause i did not find this coin on the internet ( ebay ) that means this coin is rare . Not in the sold section either . Thank you for your time
I am sorry to make every selller greedy... There are good sellers too!
But if I see the coins that are sold on ebay, then they are always 'rare' or 'scarce' and very hig in price.
I have bought for the 3th time some coins from a Numista member. He is very trustworthy and very reasonable in prices.
Always read the feedback from sellers, that says a lot. And Always compare with other coins. If you feel good with a seller, then go ahead and buy the coin you want.
Values of coins are different on the different continents. A simple belgian coin that has no or little value in Belgium, will have some value in America, because they are difficult to find there.
So the values in the catalogs (Krause...) are catalog values, not real selling/buying values.
when coin collecting no longer is a hobby but a 'desease, than it can be very costly :D
Quote: "Peter M. Graham"​I would grade F.
​Agreed, with so much loss of detail and damage to the reverse, this coin would only grade F.
Just because you can't see it ... doesn't mean it isn't there - Anon.

Coin catalogue referee for England, United Kingdom & pre-Union South Africa.
Banknote catalogue referee for England & United Kingdom.

​Another Argentina coin on eBay 5 centavos 1914 is asking 700 dollars buy now, and this 5 centavos has
​1,097,000 mintage and this one I have has 526,770 mintage.
​Nobody has this coin on the internet? Look at the link from "edduns" and see how many are for sale on the internet.
Even three of our Numista members have the coin on their swap list and who knows how many have it in their collection: https://en.numista.com/echanges/liste.php?piece=3252
It's certainly not a rare coin.

On eBay all coins are rare or scarce. Here another example: http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/391523297580?clk_rvr_id=1220649100989&vectorid=229522&lgeo=1&item=391523297580&rmvSB=true
Scroll down a bit and you see "very scarce superb 50 cents". And then look at the picture and the text: "50 coins already sold"! Indeed, that must be a very scarce coin.
I wish I get a coin in that shape in my collection!
Do you still having it?
Andres
Quote: "Un_Fauno"​I wish I get a coin in that shape in my collection!
​Do you still having it?
​Andres
​Hello !!
Yes I still have this coin. If you are interested let me know a price you are willing to give and we will talk about it.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 21:54.