Suggestion for the tab "My Stats" [solved]

8 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Upvotes: 36
Downvotes: 0
On "Your coins" (which I still reckon sould be called "My coins") there are two pie charts showing the grades and top 10 metals of your collection. You can also see your collection's total weight and your silver, and gold, weight.
To me these stats are very interesting and I would like this to be expanded to show more stats, like "my top 10 countries" in both coins and types. By doing this possible it'll need more space, and therefore I reckon it should be moved to its own tab - My Stats.

It could be designed like the Dashboard, where you can choose which stats you'd like to see. I.e. "My Metals", "My Grades", "My Top 10 Countries - Coins", "My Top 10 Countries - Types", etc. The names can, of course, be something else. Maybe copy the Dashboard's "coins", "types" and just add "metals", "grades", etc.

What do you guys think? Would you like to get more stats about your collection, or is the currents ones enough?
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
I really like this idea. Would also like a stat regarding the new classifications of coin type- common coin, circulating commemorative coin etc.
Trying to get a coin from each UN country with circulating coins. 20 to go!
I'm a stat junkie, can't have too much information.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Up.
Already on agenda of next admin meeting. ;)
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Quote: "pejounet"​Already on agenda of next admin meeting. ;)
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Hello,
I just added a chart for the coin types :)
I'm not sure "my top 10 countries" is really needed though, as the map already serves a similar purpose.
Status changed to Implemented (Xavier, 9-Apr-2019, 23:08)
https://en.numista.com/vous/index.php

Ah, yes, just seen it - thanks. :)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:11.