Back again!

11 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Things are getting back to normal for me now after being absent while I moved into my new home, nice to have some normality return. I have gone through my collection so many times now due to no internet or basic TV, loved it really with just me and my hoard.

any ways, glad to be back amongst the masses. B)
Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal
Great to see you on the boards again!
Good news, welcome back. :`
Great to have ya back - mailed ya something about 10 days ago.
Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford
Received them Ed, will have them on their way home soon.
Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal
Nice !
We still get some to coins to recover :8D
Referee of south atlantic islands
Good to hear you are back and moved in your new place. And everything went well. You take care of yourself.
It is, what it is, or is it.
Movin' on up, I hope.

Missed ya bunches.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Both the knowledge pool and the awesome pool get significantly smaller when you're away for too long.

Frenchlover those certainly have a story to tell.
Quote: "Frenchlover"​Nice !
​We still get some to coins to recover :8D
​They look like they have had a rough time!...Would be a challenge to get those restored!

Been off the last few days, my son turned 13 Wednesday, bloody 13 already. To say me and the Mrs are exhausted is an understatement. Looking forward to more relaxing work on some coins in need of restoration.

This is one of the greenies I did for Ed, while the details are still lost from wear, they do seem more highlighted but the best result is stopping the oxidation in its tracks.

Wow, what is that?

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 21:11.