Livonia/Riga Missing from Map? [solved]

4 posts

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 0
Downvotes: 0
Hello!

Firstly, I have coins from the Archpishopric of Riga, the Free City of Riga, and Swedish Livonia. So, when I was looking at the map on the "Your Collection" tab, it seems none of those countries appear when I hover over the Latvia/Estonia region. I would guess that is due to the split-up of Livonia. Or I am blind—that is always a possibility. :)

And if split countries are gone from the map, the rest of what came out of Livonia may also be gone, as well as what came out of the Mongol and Crusader States. I own none of those, so I cannot say for sure, but they should still probably be checked.

Thanks for reading!
There is always so much that needs to be done when creating new countries. Map is one of the least important in this regard. Map also has regions, that are given and cannot be altered. I guess these should show under current Latvia/Estonia.
Catalogue administrator
Hi Sulfur,
Please have a look now for your coins of Archpishopric of Riga, Free City of Riga and Swedish Livonia. You should now be able to see them on the map.

I'll have a look at others over the weekend.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Quote: "pejounet"​Hi Sulfur,
​Please have a look now for your coins of Archpishopric of Riga, Free City of Riga and Swedish Livonia. You should now be able to see them on the map.

​I'll have a look at others over the weekend.
​Yup, those three countries are showing up now! Thank you!

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:02.