Small bug: count of countries [solved]

8 posts

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 3
Downvotes: 0
I found a small bug, number of of countries in the 'Your Coins' menu option and the user profile varies.

In ' Your coins' menu option I could see 120 countries and when I check my profile it show 119.

Please check.

Thanks.
SAO The Numismatist
Agreed - in 'Your coins' I have 126 countries, then in 'Profile' I have 124 countries.
The number of coins, and number of issuers, are correct in both.

I checked mine and also found there is a 2 coin variation as well as the country numbers not equal by 2.
I'm just a collector of coins, not a slave to it, unless I am in a coin shop.
For all you banknote collectors. Link to my swap list.
https://colnect.com/en/banknotes/list/swap_list/COINMAN1
Hi,

My assumptions:
  • sudheerayyappan: you have exonumia OR tokens in your collection.
  • ZacUK and COINMAN1: you have exonumia AND tokens in your collections.

Am I right?
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Same for me, number of countries differs by 2. I do have 6 tokens and 2 "coins" under Exonumia.
Yes. I guessed that was what it is - but surely whatever
counts them up on one page should do the same for the other; so one needs correcting.
Otherwise for ever more members will report the difference. :)
Yes, I have 1 in Tokens and 89 in Exonumia, but why is my totals different by 2.
I'm just a collector of coins, not a slave to it, unless I am in a coin shop.
For all you banknote collectors. Link to my swap list.
https://colnect.com/en/banknotes/list/swap_list/COINMAN1
For now, "Tokens" and "Exonumia" are counted as countries (looks like for part of the site only), hence my assumptions above as the difference of 2 is related to this point. I will pass this on to Xavier for correction.

Plan for the future is to have both separated count from "Issuers" but this will come after the changes that are currently being done and are planned for the site itself and the main catalog.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:20.