cruising the World Map / German Empire in 3 / Notgeld in Poland / Italian states / Hawaii [solved]

2 posts
Hi,

some remarks on consistancy about the world map:

If French coins also show when the cursor touches French overseas territories, the same way Danish coins (now) show hovering over the Faeroes and Greenland, shouldn't Norwegian coins then show when the cursor goes over Spitzbergen?
If Russian Empire coins are also popping up when you point at Poland, then the coins of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth should also pop up when you point at Russia. And also when pointing at Estonia, Latvia, Belarus and ofcourse Ukraine.

And a request about the Country List.
Can "Germany 1871-1948" be cut into three parts?:
1) German Empire 1871-1918,
2) Weimar Republic (German Realm) 1919-1933 and
3) Nazi-Germany (Greater German Realm) 1933-1945/48.? (including Austria, on the world map)
That reduces the number of flags with swastikas, which I will find easier on the eye. Just a suggestion.

Is it possible that only those Notgeld coins that came from cities that are now situated in Poland show when the cursor crosses Poland on the World Map? And the same goes for German states of Holy Roman Empire era.
(It's just that Poland is the reddest country on my world map here, and it should be Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany or France when looking at my collection.)

Will the number of coins from pre-Italian states be shown on the world map?

And also, can Hawaii (kingdom) be separted from the US? With its own dot on the map?
It's because it was one of the first coins I entered into 'my coins' and promptly the whole of the US lit up on the map. Which I thought was odd and confusing. And also because, similarly, Kaliningrad, now part of Russia, but once a part of the German Empire (or Prussia, or Poland-Lithuania), and away from the main bulk of the present-day country, does show a different history on the world map.
So, what I'm actually asking is 'Can Hawaii get its own dot op the map showing us the present-day US money plus the coins from the Kingdom of Hawaii whilst removing the Hawaiian coins from the main bulk of the US?'

Just some questions/requests. No pressure.

RM
Here is a dedicated thread I created. Few have been done, few are pending, feel free to step in. :D

Note: Newly divided issuers such as Italian states, German states, Indian states and Kingdoms, etc. are not on the list yet voluntarily as referees of these are already working on these part to complete the division first.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 13:47.