xblamecanadax vs. Hurricane Irma / goodbye for now

20 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hi everybody hope you are well. My for real name is Michael, but everyone on here also known me as xblamecanadax. I am afraid to say that I will not be able to play on this website for a very long time. Hurricane Irma destroyed my father-in-law's house where I used to live in Florida. Everything is a mess down there and it is really sad. Our whole neighborhood was destroyed. I don't even have my electric wheelchair anymore I just have a regular chair. I have cerebal palsy but I am high functioning as a lot of you know. I don't even live in Florida anymore. I am not even the one that is using my speech recognition software to type emails to people my aunt is actually typing an email for me to send to all of you. I am going to miss playing on this website a lot because there are so many cool people here on this website that like to talk about coins and stuff. I won't have very much internet access because I will now live in the mountains. Hopefully someday I can get an electric wheelchair again. I also lost all of my coins because we could not take much of anything. So I won't be able to do any more trading for a very long time. Thank you for being very nice to me on this website. I met a lot of very cool people and nice people. I won't even have internet anytime soon because we will all live in the mountains now. Maybe if you want to you can write me a letter instead but you can't send it to Florida anymore because I don't even live there now. I live in New York state. The only good news that I see out of all this is that I am closer to Canada. I love Canada a lot. Maybe someday I will get to go there. I'm very sad because I lost my coins from Canada. I did a lot of trading with people from there and in the United States too. I am glad that this website exists because it is a cool place with a lot of cool people on it. I will miss it a lot. Someday maybe I will get coins in the future and I can trade again but it won't be for a very very long time probably. It is very sad what is going on in Florida and other parts of the world. I hope people start being nicer to each other. Because everything is so hard all the time for a lot of people in a row. Now I don't even have my computer anymore because that got ruined also and that had everybody's address on it that I used to trade with and write letters to. If anybody out there wants to write me a letter that I used to trade with I can't even remember everybody right now you can write me a letter.

xMDJx
PO BOX 222
Waverly NY 14892

but for now, I have to say goodbye and farewell. My aunt said that maybe we will check the internet a couple of times a week when we go into the city but it's very hard for me to travel right now. I don't even have my electric wheelchair anymore so I really can't go into the van anymore because that's gone too. My father-in-law James said that everything will be okay someday. He used to help me write emails to everybody. Right now my aunt is helping me do all of this stuff. My aunt said that you can still email me on this website but we just won't be able to check it for a while because we won't have internet up there on the mountain. So if anybody writes to me I will be able to read the email in a couple of weeks or something like that. So you can write a letter instead if you want because I don't even know who I used to talk to right now. Everything is so messed up right now.
I am starting to trade again please
Open to trades with members in the United States and Canada at this time
Please help me find Canadian Coins for my collection!!!
Michael that is very sad. Hope you are well. I have hundreds of common Canada coins and will start pulling you some and get you started again. Just let me know when you are ready.
It is, what it is, or is it.
Michael, this is so sad to hear but I am glad you and your family were able to evacuate safely. Hopefully there will be some insurance or disaster relief to help you get your lives back in order. I'm sure you will be able to collect coins again some day, and you're right that living in New York will make it easier to find Canadian coins.

Best regards,
Jesse
That's very sad to hear, I will miss your infectious enthusiasm and good nature. Please do stay in touch as far as limited internet allows.

When things return a little more to normal for you and it's time to rebuild your collection I'm sure you will find many helping hands here. I have more Canadian and UK coins than I know what to do with which you are welcome to.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
I'm very sorry to hear that, please let me know once you start putting your collection back together and I'll gladly help, I'm sure other will too. :(
I collect and deal in ancient Roman coin. In case you're looking for affordable ancient coins or need any help with the coins you already have send me a message.
Quote: "pnightingale"​That's very sad to hear, I will miss your infectious enthusiasm and good nature. Please do stay in touch as far as limited internet allows.

​When things return a little more to normal for you and it's time to rebuild your collection I'm sure you will find many helping hands here. I have more Canadian and UK coins than I know what to do with which you are welcome to.

Agree.

Very hard not to make a political comment here as it's so heartbreaking and saddening.

We should set up a crowdfunding fundraising page to get him a wheelchair or something....
When you get back to collecting, I am sure I can help with many Canadian Cents too!!!

Keep well my friend.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.  It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so.  Mark Twain
Quote: "oggy"
Quote: "pnightingale"​That's very sad to hear, I will miss your infectious enthusiasm and good nature. Please do stay in touch as far as limited internet allows.
​​
​​When things return a little more to normal for you and it's time to rebuild your collection I'm sure you will find many helping hands here. I have more Canadian and UK coins than I know what to do with which you are welcome to.
​​
​Agree.

​Very hard not to make a political comment here as it's so heartbreaking and saddening.

​We should set up a crowdfunding fundraising page to get him a wheelchair or something....
Once he gets back to Florida we have a plan to go to WalMart and kick out a couple of chubbies and ride off into the sunset on their electric scooters.​
Michael, sorry to hear you and your family were hit so hard by the hurricane, but thankfully you were able to get yourselves out of its path. Let me add my offer to help you rebuild your collection when you're ready.
Numista referee for coins from Netherlands and United Arab Emirates, and for exonumia from United States.
You can count on me too. Maybe i dont have coins u are looking for but maybe you can use mine to get them.
Regards,
Damian
Former numista referee for Poland and half of african countries.
I invite you to my FB group about commemorative coins : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1635288620035921
Just to keep your head up. :wiz:

But please apologize that i will send it off with a bit of delay. To save postage i will send it of from jarceks country ;)
Main Referee for Hutt-River
Quote: "Muenzenhamster"​Just to keep your head up. :wiz:

​But please apologize that i will send it off with a bit of delay. To save postage i will send it of from jarceks country ;)
You should show people this side of your nature more often my friend. ​
I am going through my extras right now for you Michael. You have many friends here, and I enjoyed your genuine happiness coming through your words when you received the parcel from me. Thinking of you and your family - say hello to James for me..
Darcy
Wish you good luck in these difficult times.

Best regards, Tony
Cents are money too!
Once again I see Numista is a community full of people wanting to help . Just count me in when you are ready to start over !
Regards,
Tony
World coins by date and mint place, 1850-2000
i am going to prepare a package full of canadian coins to help you out buddy..
This is Julie, Michael's Aunt.
I am took Mr. Mike to the library right now to be able to get on to the internet to say hi to his coin friends.
He also is very excited to make an announcement
I will type his words today because normally he uses a speech recognition software. His Father in Law James usually helps him with his communications.

Hi everybody :8D
Thank you for all of your messages that I got them today!
You won't believe what happened yesterday!
Julie told me that she saw a Canadian Penny stuck to a coin machine like those ones you dump them all in at the bank. Then she pried it out with her fingers (he is laughing while he tells you all this)
I got a 2007 magnetic Canadian Penny already!
It is really cool because I love Canada a lot and I love to collect all those coins from there.
Then my Aunt was at the bank and she got me some penny rolls so I can start collecting by year again.
But I will have to get books again someday because I don't even know where to put them yet! :8D
Then sometimes when we go to the grocery store I will be able to get the state quarters again because I used to collect them all too.
I am at the Library today and it is sunny outside but it is very way cold outside but the bears seem to like it I guess and that's OK.
My Aunt Julie and me did read all of your messages and it took a long time but we only have an hour on the computer here because that's it. I mean it is all that they will allow because I know
My Aunt says that I am going to get to go to the library once every week maybe but if there is too much snow than I can't go.
I don't know if I will like snow that much.
But Canada has a lot of snow so that's OK I guess.
We are even going to get some books today and a DVD about Canada hahahahahaha!!!
I'm tired but I think I will be back in a week.
I hope that you guys will write me another more message because like they are fun and you all are cool people too cause we like coins a lot and I will tell you a joke too before I go about the stupid hurricane.
What did the Michael (that's me) say to the stupid hurricane named Irma?
You make no cents!
:8D :8D do it again :8D

OK that is all from Mr. Mike for today.
Thanks for all your messages, he really appreciates it!
Michael is doing well and has to make a lot of adjustments, but we will manage!
Take care everybody!
All the best to you Mike as well as your Aunt Julie. I'm sure you will get a lot of Canadian coins from this awesome community but I myself will keep my eyes open for coins that are not very easy to get. I'll send you the 10th anniversary twonie when I'm back home next week.
hey guess what everybody! :8D
i am back at the library again and i have not double but triple good news today!
my aunt went to the grocery store it's called top's and she got a canadian nickel from there in her change and gave it to me.
it's a 1985 nickel!!!
it is awesome
and!!!
i am getting a new electric wheelchair tomorrow from a place called syracuse! :8D
but i can only use it on the second floor where all the cats mostly hang out.
there a lot of cats up there and they are all pretty crazy sometimes cause they jump all over everything
they also complain a lot because they want to go outside all the time
but so do i!!! :8D
next week i am going to a different library
oh ya and the triple good news is that my aunt and uncle went to a flea market
and there was a guy there that had a few international coins!
i got one from Germany, Iceland, England, 3 from Brazil , one from the Bahamas and a couple of one's that i'm not sure about because i can't really read them very well. but i think that they are from Japan or Korea I think.
oh ya! and i started to collect american coins again because when aunt julie goes to the store she gets change and then i get to look through it so i got a bunch of new coins to start looking at now
and!!!!!!!!!!!
i even got a wheat penny already hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :8D

ok thank yuou
Somebody out there sent me a ton of Canadian Pennies and I don't even know who it was!!??!!
I wish I knew who you are so I could say thank you but you didn't even put on there a return address man! :8D

And then someone from very nice from Malaysia sent me a post card in the mail to my new PO BOX in New York but then they didn't even have there return address on there either! There name is Y does anybody know what that is??? It is a very nice card and my Aunt hanged it in my room

Also we went to the bank again and in the coin dispenser there was a Canadian Quarter and a Canadian Nickle in there for me hahahaha!!!! :wiz:

A couple of people sent me some coins in the mail for free, but I found some things to trade for them because I hope they like that! :8D

At least the weather is been warm up here now because it is usually cold.

and now i want to say that hopefully someday i can start trading again sometime soon because some people also sent me a few doubles and stuff of a couple of coins. so like then i can do it again! :D
but i have to redo my whole collection first because all this stuff on here is now not even right anymore
i basically will have to start over but i will need help doing that cause i can't be at the library all day long

my father in law told me that he is going to get me some coins for christmas again so i can start collecting and trading with my coin friends online :8D

if anyone wants to write me a letter you can but you should put who you are on there because i don't even know who you are!!!

xmdjx
post office box 222
waverly, new york 14892
united states of america
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:17)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 12:04.