Is there a way to delete just my swap list? [solved]

6 posts
Is the a way just to delete my swap list or do I have to delete all my coins. Thank you
It is, what it is, or is it.
Sounds too easy, so I guess not. It's the same way that you can't delete your whole collection, but have to delete them one by one, coin by coin.
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Quote: "ngdawa"​Sounds too easy, so I guess not. It's the same way that you can't delete your whole collection, but have to delete them one by one, coin by coin.
​You can delete your whole collection. Go to settings, go all the way to the bottom and click "If you want to reset your coins on Numista, go to the reset page."
Quote: "nthn"
Quote: "ngdawa"​Sounds too easy, so I guess not. It's the same way that you can't delete your whole collection, but have to delete them one by one, coin by coin.
​​You can delete your whole collection. Go to settings, go all the way to the bottom and click "If you want to reset your coins on Numista, go to the reset page."
​really? i didn't know that..all i've heard is that it has to be done manually one by one, but that's great news! is there a similar feature for the swap list?
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
No.
Thank you guys for the help. Just have to go through my swap list coin by coin or remove all the coins
It is, what it is, or is it.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:58.