Introducing Myself

11 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hello everyone, I'd just like to pop in to say hello and introduce myself, being a pretty new member of Numista and a new coin collector, starting back in August. I'm a collector of circulated coins from Canada and elsewhere and also of collector of uncirculated coins, provided they're being sold at a reasonable price. I'm also looking into collecting banknotes, but I haven't really decided on that yet. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community in Numista, and contributing to it through Numisdocs and in other areas as well.

Best Regards,

Andrej
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest."

My coin collection on Numista is currently being updated, and is a work in progress as of now.
Welcome to Numista! We're looking forward to your contributions.
₱o$₮ag€ $₮am₱$ a₹€ mo₹€ £€₲i₮ima₮€ a$ a ƒo₹m oƒ ¢u₹₹€nc¥ ₮ha₦ ₮h€ €₦₮i₹€ "¢oi₦" ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ oƒ ₦au₹u o₹ ₦iu€. ••• £€$ ₮im฿₹€$-₱o$₮€ $o₦₮ ₱£u$ £é₲i₮im€$ €₦ ₮a₦t qu'o฿j€₮$ mo₦é₮ai₹€$ qu€ £a ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ €₦₮iè₹€ d€ «mo₦₦ai€$» d€ ₦au₹u ou d€ ₦iu€.
Welcome to Numista :) We are a multinational website but you will find plenty of active Canadian members here.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!
(Bonus points if anyone knows where that reference is from)
Hey! Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy the community.
Welcome from Italy too 8) !!!
Welcome :)
Welcome! :) Where exactly in Canada are you from?
Quote: "smoked_caramel"​Welcome! :) Where exactly in Canada are you from?
​Mississauga, Ontario. I moved here from Edmonton, Alberta a few years ago.
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest."

My coin collection on Numista is currently being updated, and is a work in progress as of now.
Quote: "CassTaylor"Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!
​(Bonus points if anyone knows where that reference is from)

​Love the Blazing Saddles reference.. ;)
Hello AndrejG, you left me behind in Edmonton.. well St.Albert, anyway.
Quote: "darcyrmt"
Quote: "CassTaylor"Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!
​​(Bonus points if anyone knows where that reference is from)
​​
​​
​​
​​Love the Blazing Saddles reference.. ;)
​Hello AndrejG, you left me behind in Edmonton.. well St.Albert, anyway.
​hehe it was actually from Cabaret, but I guess Blazing Saddles works too!

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 10:10.