The Triple Tick: Has Coin, Has All Years, Has Everything with Variants.

5 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

[Catalogue][My collection]
Upvotes: 9
Downvotes: 0
Hello!, I have now used this website for now 3 months now, and I absolutely love this site! Everything, from the search engine, to the forums and to the swapping features. I also love the way you can put the condition of the coin, something you can't do in Worldcoinsgallery.

The Problem :(:
Anyways the only problem I had was this:

The problem I have with this, is that it shows one tick, even though I have all the years. I know that you get two ticks/ (or Marks) for getting all the years, proofs, sets and etc. I kinda find misleading to have show only when you do this.

The Solution:`:

I propose that we should add two ticks if you have all the years like the picture above or like this, where there's only one year or you have all the years like:

And it should show two marks, like you would regularly get if you fill all the years and sets and proofs and etc. Like the one you see underneath this:

I now propose this:

The Triple Tick!:O:

It only shows when these three requirements are made

1. Contains the coin. (1 Tick)
2. Contains all the years. (2 Ticks)
3. Contains all the years with proofs and sets/ Contains all the years if there isn't a proof/ set/ etc variant. (3 Ticks)

This would be so much helpful when I'm scrolling down my country, to see what I'm missing and when I see the one tick and think that I'm missing a year, but apparently it is a one proof coin that only 500 were minted really makes it hard to get the two ticks. Also think about the satisfaction you can get from the triple tick.

Thank you for reading, This is only a propitiation to numista, about a great idea. I love numista, with or without the Triple Tick.
Sometimes, I dream about Ch- Coins.
But from your screen shot, you don't have 1937... :°
Woops, better change it to another screenshot! :°:`
That means that each individual coin would have to have the year lines set so that the computer knows what is a proof line, variant line etc. This would have to be fine for each and every coin.
That's what I thought but the computer already knows what are the years by the empty comment. If a year contains a comment it is usually a variant of the same year, a proof coin version or a coin set. The computer can see it starts from 1993 and ends in 2005 because if you go to the catalogue you can see the time the coin was issued.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 02:40.