British Palestine

5 posts
I was trying to find someone who has coins from this country to trade, but when I clicked on the name of a member and went to his swap page, British Palestine is nowhere to be seen. I might be overlooking it but I searched for quite awhile and found nothing of it . This might not be the proper place but I thought it is worth posting.
It's normal if the member doesn't want to swap these coins.
At bottom of the coin file you're targeting, you'll see names of members willing to swap the coins (members with the coin displayed on their swap pages).
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Note that in the list of countries, British Palestine falls under Israel. If you're looking at a member's page, however, you'll have to use strict alphabetical order, so B ... → British Palestine.
₱o$₮ag€ $₮am₱$ a₹€ mo₹€ £€₲i₮ima₮€ a$ a ƒo₹m oƒ ¢u₹₹€nc¥ ₮ha₦ ₮h€ €₦₮i₹€ "¢oi₦" ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ oƒ ₦au₹u o₹ ₦iu€. ••• £€$ ₮im฿₹€$-₱o$₮€ $o₦₮ ₱£u$ £é₲i₮im€$ €₦ ₮a₦t qu'o฿j€₮$ mo₦é₮ai₹€$ qu€ £a ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ €₦₮iè₹€ d€ «mo₦₦ai€$» d€ ₦au₹u ou d€ ₦iu€.
By the way, "British Palestine" is a rather unfortunate term. It would be more accurate to say

Palestine (British Mandate)

which would also have the advantage of moving it from B to P ...
₱o$₮ag€ $₮am₱$ a₹€ mo₹€ £€₲i₮ima₮€ a$ a ƒo₹m oƒ ¢u₹₹€nc¥ ₮ha₦ ₮h€ €₦₮i₹€ "¢oi₦" ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ oƒ ₦au₹u o₹ ₦iu€. ••• £€$ ₮im฿₹€$-₱o$₮€ $o₦₮ ₱£u$ £é₲i₮im€$ €₦ ₮a₦t qu'o฿j€₮$ mo₦é₮ai₹€$ qu€ £a ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ €₦₮iè₹€ d€ «mo₦₦ai€$» d€ ₦au₹u ou d€ ₦iu€.
Quote: "Camerinvs"​By the way, "British Palestine" is a rather unfortunate term. It would be more accurate to say

Palestine (British Mandate)

​which would also have the advantage of moving it from B to P ...
​Or, rather, "Palestine, British Mandate of", in the style of all those German states.

(Actually, last time I checked before reading this thread, it was just plain Palestine under P; it must have been changed fairly recently.)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 15:33.