Canada post rant thread

6 posts
Who would get a letter from Europe to Newfoundland faster?

Canada post, or a single man using only a small sailboat and a dog sled.
I could build a Viking longboat made from actual Viking tools stolen from a museum that I'd have to heist and then sail over and hand deliver that letter before Canada Post managed to get it on a modern-day aircraft.
Perhaps you could even research and build a time machine to bring the long boat back bit by bit before Canada post did their job.

I'm sure you couldn't go forwards enough in time with the time machine to collect the letter though via Canada post though, just too much time would have elapsed.
indeed.

row, row, row their boat and slide on their sled.
merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.
hahah...... :O
:O:O:O but also sad...

Here is my little story, not coin-related though. I did order 2 books from Indigo a few weeks ago. The order was placed Oct 17th. As one of the books would only get release on the 25th, I got a message that both books will be send in a single package on the 25th. Few days later I got CanadaPost's tracking number and a few more days later, on the 26th, I checked what the status of the packages was. Guess what, the tracking number revealed that supposedly the package was delivered on the 23rd, but left at the door of my house. Needless to say there was nothing there on the 23rd. I eventually got a replacement shipped that arrived in 2 days. Canada Post, eh? 0:)
Case in point, I signed up for a program of theirs that required me to have an ID card with my number on it, they told me it would take 5 weeks. Five weeks to receive mail from Canada Post.

It took six and a half.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 18:47.