Can anyone help me identifying these coins ?

6 posts

Hello,

Please write exactly this in numista search bar: The Constantinian era - try and search your coin in there. It looks like it's someone from the Constantinians, they mostly look alike - trust me, I have many of those so it's kind of a habit for me whenever I see one of these.

As far as the second one is concerned - Great Mongol Empire - presumably Ilkhanate. I have watched auctions of these. So try those from the Ilkhanate.

I hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Stefan
Referee:  Albanian cities, Khanate of Crimea, Croatian cities, Bavaria-Ingolstadt, Bavaria-Landshut, Duchy of Bavaria, Electorate of Bavaria, Kingdom

Melius est esse unum numero in villa, quam numerus duo in metropoli.
9:25 STEFANUS
Hello,
The first one is a Spes Rei-pvblice reverse type from Constantius II.
You can have a look here for more information.
thank you very much for the help, i do have many other un recognized coins but the problem is that the writings and symbols are blurry and i do not use anything to clean except for water cause i dont want to scratch anything. i will try to search and compare, thnks for the help
i think your other islamic coin is from aleppo, take a look:

https://www.vcoins.com/cn/stores/sphinx_numismatics/151/product/1446ec_zengid_atabeg_of_aleppo_halab_nur_aldin_mahmud_b_zengi_541569_ah_11461174_ad_ae_fals_arabic_type_nonpictorial_inscriptions_only_obv_almalek_aladel_vf/264073/Default.aspx
thank you very much, it was hard to identify

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 18:45.