Need to swap current Scandinavian money for Euros [solved]

3 posts
Hello,
In some of my past trades, if my swap partner didn't have coins that I was looking for and he/she was from a country that I intended to visit, I asked for some value in their home currency instead. I was planning to visit all the countries in Scandinavia, but as my wife is having some health issues I don't think we will make it there. However, we will probably make it back to Paris another time.
I have a small number of Scandinavian notes and only a few coins - to take the notes to an exchange bureau would lose too much of the value to fees alone, so I am hoping that someone who does a lot of travelling as well might consider an exchange for these currencies into Euros, which I will use in Paris.

I have:
Norway - 100 kroner banknote (2016 issue), 50 kroner banknote (2011)
Sweden - 20 kronor banknote (2015)
Denmark - 15 kroner (3 x 5 kroner coins KM 869.1 - 1990x2, 1998)

Added together, xe.com exchanges all this close to €20 .. (if it is less, I could send Euro change to make up the difference.) A €20 banknote in exchange would be perfect, and easy to ship as a regular letter.
Thanks for looking.. here is a photo to show what I have.
Darcy

If you have a PayPal account, I'll take them ..

Fred ...
? Format  Format  Format ?   ?
Do not argue with ignorant people .. !! They will drag you down to their level, then pulverize you with experience ...
thank you, I have found someone to trade with..
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:20)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 13:30.