results of the big hamster guessing game!

16 posts

» Quick access to the last post

1423 1 cent pieces were in the bottle which means that mr. lolorose34 won the price.

:8D

The special prize goes like announced to user frenchlover for his dedication.

Congratulations!
Main Referee for Hutt-River
Thanks for the contest. I enjoyed it.
John
Thank you. I underestimated the effort of counting the copper.:P
It seems that gmn50 won... No? :wiz:

1410 vs 1425.

(As Ph.D. candidate in Law, i'm the judge X-D)
Gaulois réfractaire –
Membre de l'APDTABDFM (Amicale Pour la Défense des Tranches A et B sur les Dix Francs Matthieu).
Nicely done my friend. Far from being a scammer, you have doubled the promised award. You are owed several humble apologies.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Quote: "pnightingale"​Nicely done my friend. Far from being a scammer, you have doubled the promised award. You are owed several humble apologies.
​sure, but it seems that the price have been attributed to the wrong guy ;-)

3 prices ?
Gaulois réfractaire –
Membre de l'APDTABDFM (Amicale Pour la Défense des Tranches A et B sur les Dix Francs Matthieu).
@pnightingale: yes i really appreciated the determination from mr frenchlover. was fun to read his approaches.

@zenapt yes my mistake. i will recount them to make sure.
Good game!
Quote: "pnightingale"​Nicely done my friend. Far from being a scammer, you have doubled the promised award. You are owed several humble apologies.
​Umm, no one has the prize yet.
"Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind." Leonardo da Vinci :°
Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford
Quote: "zenapt"​It seems that gmn50 won... No? :wiz:

​1410 vs 1425.

​(As Ph.D. candidate in Law, i'm the judge X-D)
​After getting a tip. He submitted to late. The game lasted exactly 3 weeks so lolorose34 won.
I hope you dont lose your later cases like that and the murderers and robbers get unpunished:O
​I will be really surprised if those bullies will apologize. They can high five each other and tell the endless stories how important they are. That's it.
I don't send via registered mail with very few exceptions.
Quote: "scceda"
​​I will be really surprised if those bullies will apologize. They can high five each other and tell the endless stories how important they are. That's it.
​Once upon a time, there was a bad, bad man on Numista who claimed views contrary to his perverse narrative of history were 'Western propaganda'. His butthurt was such that he felt the need to challenge the competence of a Numista team member over a single adjective describing historical events that happened decades ago. Fortunately, the sword of karma was swift, and he was later perma-banned from the forums. The End.

I only wish that I could tell that story to my fanclub someday. :D
​Once upon a time there was a sour witch collecting worthless washers . Envious that other collectors had much finer items than she would ever have she started cyberbulling them to compensate her lack of numismatique knowledge.......

Quote: "Muenzenhamste"numismatique
​Why the sudden french word numismatique though? I thought you had Google Translate on english?
B.

Also, original much.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 08:22.