nordic gold [solved]

12 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hi, collectors i have a question first coin made of this alloy is Sweden 10 kronor 1991? Or was this alloy used somewhehe before? Because i read that was developed in 80s so if isnt something before. Thank you! :)
Using the Numista tool "Avanced Search", that is also the oldest coin I find in such alloy.
Referee to Old Portuguese colonies
The alloy was specifically developed for the swedish 10 krone coin so it's very likely it was the first coin in this alloy.

More about it: https://web.archive.org/web/20120723022617/http://www.scda.com/copper/development-history.html
thank you very much for answers i too use advanced search, and use google and this informations i read before, so i only want to be sure, maybe another user can help :)
Sweden owns the patent.
Quote: "luca biondi"​Sweden owns the patent.
​ok but this not helps me know if 10 kronor 1991 is first coin made of this alloy
https://taxfreegold.co.uk/nordicgold.html
I think was the first.
Quote: "MirecRKK"​​ok but this not helps me know if 10 kronor 1991 is first coin made of this alloy
​We've directly answered your question and included the reference. However your attitude is absolutely ungrateful. You can go and use Google yourself since you've mentioned you know how to use it. I don't think anyone should really waste more of their time on you.
Quote: "lebryant"
Quote: "MirecRKK"​​ok but this not helps me know if 10 kronor 1991 is first coin made of this alloy
​​We've directly answered your question and included the reference. However your attitude is absolutely ungrateful. You can go and use Google yourself since you've mentioned you know how to use it. I don't think anyone should really waste more of their time on you.
​Chill Out Dude. I thought he was only stating a fact. I'm sure he appreciates the input from everyone but as a speaker of English as a second language he may not be able to imply everything you think he should. Why don't you try talking to him in Slavic and see how well you can express yourself.

I get so tired of you uptight self important people jumping on other people the moment they don't bow down and kiss your feet.
Quote: "ks37217"

​​​We've directly answered your question and included the reference. However your attitude is absolutely ungrateful. You can go and use Google yourself since you've mentioned you know how to use it. I don't think anyone should really waste more of their time on you.
​​Chill Out Dude. I thought he was only stating a fact. I'm sure he appreciates the input from everyone but as a speaker of English as a second language he may not be able to imply everything you think he should. Why don't you try talking to him in Slavic and see how well you can express yourself.

​I get so tired of you uptight self important people jumping on other people the moment they don't bow down and kiss your feet.
​That's not my point. I have uttermost respect for all members of the community, especially since English is not my first language either.

However I'm having an issue with the responses like "I know how to use Google myself" that has nothing to do with the language barrier. It might be just me, but I'm confused about what reply the op was looking for. Probably a confirmation from someone who has been involved in both the invention of the metal and the design of the coin?

If I did hurt someone's feelings, I apologise - that honestly wasn't my intention.
Quote: "luca biondi"https://taxfreegold.co.uk/nordicgold.html
​I think was the first.
​thank you very much this is what i ask :)
Quote: "ks37217"

​​​We've directly answered your question and included the reference. However your attitude is absolutely ungrateful. You can go and use Google yourself since you've mentioned you know how to use it. I don't think anyone should really waste more of their time on you.
​​Chill Out Dude. I thought he was only stating a fact. I'm sure he appreciates the input from everyone but as a speaker of English as a second language he may not be able to imply everything you think he should. Why don't you try talking to him in Slavic and see how well you can express yourself.

​I get so tired of you uptight self important people jumping on other people the moment they don't bow down and kiss your feet.
​ks37217... thank you very much for stand up for me

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 02:24.