Menu

Additional Coins or Tokens [solved]

Terry Mitchner
Hay

I am new to your site.

I started collecting in 1967. I just stuck my finds and purchases into containers,, boxes, holders, etc. I retired, now I am revisiting everything I squired away. I just finished cataloging all my coins and paper and am now moving on to tokens.

I did a bit of a search but do not know the procedures. When searching through your catalog, looking up trade tokens I have find one not mentioned (so far). The 1977 Red River Dollar you have listed is the "York Boat" version, I have the "Countess if Duffern" 1977 Red River Dollar. How is this one also added to the catalog? I have pictures?

Just trying to help make your catalog the most comprehensive identification tool.
Meandering to the Beat of a Different Drummer.
Essor Prof
Welcome to Numista Terry.

At the bottom of every coin page you can read: "A coin doesn't exist in the catalog yet? Add it yourself!". The last sentence is a link and when you click on it you'll get a form to fill in (https://en.numista.com/catalogue/contributions/nouveau.php). It may look overwhelming at first but it will go easier every time you make a new contribution.
If you need additional information to fill in the form, just ask.
Terry Mitchner
Is there tokens that you do not wish added to the catalog?
CassTaylor
Welcome to Numista!
Une Franglaise; ♪ je brosse ma chevelure ♫
Pcoetzee5
Hi Terry

Welcome. The elongated Pennies are not added, other than that you may add what ever you want. There is moderator who will look at your submissions. Using a Guideline, the moderator will determine if it goes on or not, or if there Needs to be some changes.

Start off by adding some coins, and you will quickly get e feel for the System. I personally enjoy adding more coins and Tokens.

Philip
Ex-South African now living in Germany
Terry Mitchner
I added one token but tried to add a second twice the second would not connect.  :-(
Terry Mitchner
When I tried to add coin it would say that it could not verify data traced it to the URL

http://www.coinsandcanada.com/tokens-medals-trade-dollars.php?title_en=regina-home-of-the-r.c.m.p.&cat_id=9&id=1627

When I removed the url it accepted.

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 04:01AM.