Why are my updated comments not shown on the swap page [solved]

7 posts
Before I would update a coin information with a price and rating. Now this shows as Updated Comment. However it is a hit and miss, some updates show, some do not. Any ideas about this or is this a bug?
I tried to re enter the comment, removing the coin, re adding it and re entering the comments but so far no luck.

Thanks for your input.
Ben
Hi Ben,

are you talking about private or public comments?
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Hi pejounet,

Thanks for your reply.
I might have changed my settings.
How do I switch to public comments?
Hi Ben,

First I suppose you use the new layout; am I right? (If you're using the old layout, this does not work the same way and there are no private comments.)

If so, when adding a coin to your collection you can choose to enter your comment as public or as private within the popup box:

(you may enter one public only, one private only or one public and one private, up to you)

Does it update if you refresh the page? Or is it still not working?

Note: If you want to move all your public comments to private comments, you may just click this link then click confirm.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
How do I reset my settings in Numista so that all comments are public?
If there is no choice but to leave comments private, is it possible to go back to the old layout and how do I do that?
https://en.numista.com/forum/topic70098.html

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:45.