exchange coins for tokens

31 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I collect tokens (transportation, phone,car wash self-service), if anyone has such tokens (including tokens photos which are not on the site) , I'm happy to exchange (NOT BUYING) them for coins from my exchange sheet. Alexander.
I am also looking for colleagues hobby collecting tokens topics:
1. Transport,
2. Phone,
3. Self-service car washes.

I have a large exchange Fund.
I am interested, because I have many tokens (more than 100), but I collect only coins.
I have only a problem. I have to catalogue these tokens, but I have no time.
Can you wait about 2 weeks?

Mario46
you can send a photo of all tokens from 2 sides, and I will choose what I need
need mine ?
https://en.numista.com/forum/topic71718.html
Former numista referee for Poland and half of african countries.
I invite you to my FB group about commemorative coins : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1635288620035921
there are already many exchanges, waiting for more offers
You can have a look into my swap list ;-) Are you also into touristic tokens?
Always look on the bright side of life!
Quote: "kamolov2"​you can send a photo of all tokens from 2 sides, and I will choose what I need
Photo 1obv ​Photo 1 rev
Quote: "kamolov2"​you can send a photo of all tokens from 2 sides, and I will choose what I need
Photo 2 obv ​ Photo 2 rev
Photo 3 obv Photo 3 rev
спасибо за предложение, у меня есть все жетоны . Может быть, даже фотографии других ??
I have some problems to attach other 5 photos.
I will try later.
Quote: "kamolov2"​спасибо за предложение, у меня есть все жетоны . Может быть, даже фотографии других ??
sorry, can you write in english?​
Do you collect sales tax tokens?
Photo 4 obv ​ Photo 4 rev
Photo 5 obv Photo 5 rev
Photo 6 obv ​ Photo 6 rev
Photo 7 obv ​ Photo 7 rev
Last photo 8 obv ​ Last photo 8 rev (2 plastic tokens)
anyone still have the tokens (PHONE, TRANSPORT, car WASH SELF-service) offer . I'll exchange for coins from my exchange sheet.
Humor is the ability to see three sides to one coin. -Ned Rorem
Status changed to Solved (kamolov2, 23-Aug-2018, 20:27)
Status changed to Opened (kamolov2, 23-Aug-2018, 20:27)
I'm still looking for tokens on my topics (car wash, phone and transport). offer your exchange. You can tokens are not included in the catalog of our website
I've made a lot of exchanges, but I want more offers from you . My interest tokens only TRANSPORT, TELEPHONE, car WASH SELF-service. (+ not very fanatically PARKING and mints). Offer, I'm open to exchange.

Hello, I am ready to swap these tokens for coins.
Hello,

I have some tokens on myswaplist if you are interested. I have more at home, I can send pictures on the weekend if you are interested.

Regards,
ONLY interested (PHONE, TRANSPORT AND SELF-service car WASH)
Quote: "BSmith"​Hello,

​I have some tokens on myswaplist if you are interested. I have more at home, I can send pictures on the weekend if you are interested.

​Regards,
​I am also interested in this type of tokens
offer tokens ( self-service car washes, phone and transport). waiting for a photo from you in a private message.
Quote: "kamolov2"​offer tokens ( self-service car washes, phone and transport). waiting for a photo from you in a private message.
​No interest in tax tokens?
you can offer more tokens car wash, phone and transit. Am asking photo personal tweet.
I have these tokens to trade:

TRANSIT

Los Angeles Transit (1)
SEPTA Southeastern Pennsylvania (2)
MARTA Maryland (1)
MBTA Boston (1)
Mobile City Lines Alabama (1)
Kiev (2)
St Petersburg (2)
NYCTA New York (5)
Santa Monica Bus Lines Califoria (1)
Atlanta Georgia (2)
Omaha and Council Bulffs St. Ry. Co. (1)
SCRTD tokens from 1984 (24)

PHONE

2 phone tokens in Arabic?

CAR WASH

4 car wash tokens from the US

Topic locked (Numista Robot, 20-May-2019, 05:21)
Status changed to Solved (kamolov2, 27-Sep-2019, 18:18)
Status changed to Opened (kamolov2, 27-Sep-2019, 18:18)
Status changed to Solved (kamolov2, 27-Sep-2019, 18:18)
Status changed to Opened (kamolov2, 27-Sep-2019, 18:19)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 12:55.