Removing Coin from Collection [solved]

10 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I am looking to delete a few coins from My coins but it appears that the site was recently updated and I can no longer seem to find where the delete/remove button is. I must missing something, your advice is greatly helpful to me.
Here is a photo of what I am looking at:
You're still using the old format by the looks of it.

I think the "1" in Number of coins is a glitch.
Quote: "CassTaylor"​You're still using the old format by the looks of it.

​I think the "1" in Number of coins is a glitch.
​Do you know what I should do? It appears that my entire collection shows what coins I have, but it doesn't give me the option to delete them and when I look at the coin’s page, it doesn't show what years I have. I can only see the specific years when I view the coin in My collection.
Afraid I don't but try switching to the new format to see if that helps.

Go to your username in the upper right, click on "Settings", and scroll down until you find it under "Display of my collection".
Probably inserted coins in the new layout without giving a grade. When you return to the old layout they cannot be shown in that layout (but are still stored somewhere).

If that's it, only solution is to return to the new layout.
Just call me Bram

Oh! And do read my profile page before you open a swap ...
Quote: "BramVB"​Probably inserted coins in the new layout without giving a grade. When you return to the old layout they cannot be shown in that layout (but are still stored somewhere).

​If that's it, only solution is to return to the new layout.
​Yeah, I honestly think this is it.

Might also be the reason for that 1 coin without a grade in my collection.... I'm fairly sure I enter grades every time I record a coin, and I just don't want to go through all 3000+ coins just to find 1 coin without a grade... another reason why we need a search function within our collections. It's maddening knowing there's 1 coin recorded incompletely in there, and yet not knowing which one it is... maybe it's a glitch?
Use the export your collection and search in excel or similar programm, this worked for another member with a N/A coin
Quote: "Idolenz"​Use the export your collection and search in excel or similar programm, this worked for another member with a N/A coin
​Oh wow, I never even thought about that!
Thanks, problem solved! :wiz:
Quote: "CassTaylor"​Afraid I don't but try switching to the new format to see if that helps.

​Go to your username in the upper right, click on "Settings", and scroll down until you find it under "Display of my collection".
​You are so smart! It worked, I'm not sure how I got onto the old format, because I was on the new one before. At least it is working now, thanks! :)
Quote: "ethanmlego"
Quote: "CassTaylor"​Afraid I don't but try switching to the new format to see if that helps.
​​
​​Go to your username in the upper right, click on "Settings", and scroll down until you find it under "Display of my collection".
​​You are so smart! It worked, I'm not sure how I got onto the old format, because I was on the new one before. At least it is working now, thanks! :)
avec plasir, cher ami B)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:57.