24mm
マ radical in 通

22.5mm
1.1-1.2mm thick

23mm
One side looks plain or polished to plane surface

23mm

25mm
3,4,5 i found, can you help with the other?
Hey SpuDy,

Found your other topic; I'll get cracking on the rest!
Okay, so for No.1;
All are 1 Cash of Qianlong;
The two on the left are Boo-chiowan, bottom one not 100% sure though; the next two are Boo-je; there's another Boo-je in the lower-right and the upper-right one is Boo-chang. The last one I can't see enough of the right Manchu lettering.

For No.2;
All are 1 Cash of Qianlong, except the bottom one which is Jiaqing Boo-chiowan;
Top left Boo-yuun; possibly same for centre left, which I cannot see enough of the relevant character to ID;
right hand side looks like Boo-su for them both.

No.3, 4, 5 done;

No.6 is a 1 Cash Xianfeng; looks like Boo-su.

No.7 and 9 are not Qing dynasty coins; I can't see enough of their characters to ID anyway. Sorry.

No.8 is another Qianlong; looks like Boo-yuwan.
Quote: "CassTaylor"​Okay, so for No.1;
​All are 1 Cash of Qianlong;
​The two on the left are Boo-chiowan, bottom one not 100% sure though; the next two are Boo-je; there's another Boo-je in the lower-right and the upper-right one is Boo-chang. The last one I can't see enough of the right Manchu lettering.

​For No.2;
​All are 1 Cash of Qianlong, except the bottom one which is Jiaqing Boo-chiowan;
​Top left Boo-yuun; possibly same for centre left, which I cannot see enough of the relevant character to ID;
​right hand side looks like Boo-su for them both.

​No.3, 4, 5 done;

​No.6 is a 1 Cash Xianfeng; looks like Boo-su.

​No.7 and 9 are not Qing dynasty coins; I can't see enough of their characters to ID anyway. Sorry.

​No.8 is another Qianlong; looks like Boo-yuwan.

​The last one from 1 you couldnt see i realised is rotated and you can see only the Manchu.
Oh, I see it's probbaly Boo-yuun then:
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces17924.html

Not 100% sure though.
Quote: "CassTaylor"​Okay, so for No.1;
​All are 1 Cash of Qianlong;
​The two on the left are Boo-chiowan, bottom one not 100% sure though; the next two are Boo-je; there's another Boo-je in the lower-right and the upper-right one is Boo-chang. The last one I can't see enough of the right Manchu lettering.

​For No.2;
​All are 1 Cash of Qianlong, except the bottom one which is Jiaqing Boo-chiowan;
​Top left Boo-yuun; possibly same for centre left, which I cannot see enough of the relevant character to ID;
​right hand side looks like Boo-su for them both.

​No.3, 4, 5 done;

​No.6 is a 1 Cash Xianfeng; looks like Boo-su.

​No.7 and 9 are not Qing dynasty coins; I can't see enough of their characters to ID anyway. Sorry.

​No.8 is another Qianlong; looks like Boo-yuwan.

​No 5. is https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces17924.html
correct?
but it has a smaller diameter
Yeah, looks like it.

Don't worry about a diameter smaller by as much as a few mm; these Chinese cash had quite a lot of size variety.
Quote: "CassTaylor"​Yeah, looks like it.

​Don't worry about a diameter smaller by as much as a few mm; these Chinese cash had quite a lot of size variety.
​Oh thanks. I almost finished, I have only few from Boo-chiowan to find the variant. Thanks a lot!
Ain't nothing to it. :)
If you'd like a copy of Hartill's Chinese cash catalogue, send me a PM.
here is a starter:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6cidiqnu6hpsu4/Catalogue_Chinese_Coins_7thcBC-621AD.pdf?dl=0
Non est totum quod splendet ut aurum
Rijkdom bestaat niet uit het hebben van veel bezittingen, maar in het hebben van weinig behoeften

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:17.