Menu

Info over coins coming in from swaps

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Display incoming coins on the coin page, not only on the swap page
Votes: 7
mikimaus
Hi
I buy many coins on local fairs and by selecting a coin to buy, I usually check mobile Numista if I already have this coin. Sadly coin page does not yet support additional info (which is available only in active swaps), that coin I am about to buy is already incoming in confirmed swap.
Best regards
Pott
I have entered coins in my collection ahead of receiving them, to make sure I don't forget that the coin is in the mail. I add a notation in the comments field so I can sort out not-yet-received coins, and remove them from my collection in case anything goes wrong. I remove the comment once the coin arrives.
It isn't perfect, but it helps me remember.
aephi
Quote: "Pott"​I have entered coins in my collection ahead of receiving them, to make sure I don't forget that the coin is in the mail. I add a notation in the comments field so I can sort out not-yet-received coins, and remove them from my collection in case anything goes wrong. I remove the comment once the coin arrives.
​It isn't perfect, but it helps me remember.
​I use the same method, even for coins in my online market shopping cart
Status changed to Implemented (Xavier, 16-Jun-2019, 04:41PM)
Xavier Site admin
Hello,
The coin page now shows whether the coin is part of an ongoing swap.

mikimaus
Many thanks!!!
muzz0000
Quote: "Pott"​I have entered coins in my collection ahead of receiving them, to make sure I don't forget that the coin is in the mail. I add a notation in the comments field so I can sort out not-yet-received coins, and remove them from my collection in case anything goes wrong. I remove the comment once the coin arrives.
​It isn't perfect, but it helps me remember.
​as soon as a trade is confirmed i enter coin with no grade (therefore i know it is transit) and it will show up as having in my collection--- being so far away from most of the traders it can take upto 6 weeks to get mail, so this works for me

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 10:08PM.