Like a Swap

5 posts
I would like to swap coins and or banknotes again. I get offers but either he/she doesn't need mine or I don't need theirs. But I'm willing to keep trying. So if you think it might work, start a swap or have me look at your swap list and we'll try it some more. Thanks and have a great day.
American collector living the life in Germany
Hi David,

I don't have time at the moment to go through your swap list very carefully but it looks like we could make a trade :-)

If you start a swap with me I can look at your coins more thoroughly later tonight or tomorrow.
Also, If there are common US circulation coins that you are missing in particular, let me know and I could probably find them for you. I don't bother adding much modern US stuff to my swap list.
Hello david
i am from bangladesh and looking for some coins from usa which you have like president dollar and new park coins
i can get you banknotes as well as coins from my country
and you also have some 2€ coins which i would like to have
let me know if we can work it out
Jahid
Quote: "jahid123"​Hello david
​i am from bangladesh and looking for some coins from usa which you have like president dollar and new park coins
​i can get you banknotes as well as coins from my country
​and you also have some 2€ coins which i would like to have
​let me know if we can work it out
​Thanks but I just got a bunch of coins and banknote from Bangladesh. Once I go through them maybe I'll get some more. I'll let you know.
Quote: "frowell"​Hi David,

​I don't have time at the moment to go through your swap list very carefully but it looks like we could make a trade :-)

​If you start a swap with me I can look at your coins more thoroughly later tonight or tomorrow.
​Also, If there are common US circulation coins that you are missing in particular, let me know and I could probably find them for you. I don't bother adding much modern US stuff to my swap list.
​PM sent
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 18-Feb-2019, 04:17)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 23:51.