MPCC 2019

4 posts
Ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to kick off this year with a new edition of Most Popular Coin Contest!

The basic rules have not changed since last year's competition (more info here): https://en.numista.com/forum/topic63319.html

I would also like to use the lessons learned from the previous competition. Therefore, in MPCC 2019:
- the duration of one round would be 4 days instead of 7 days;
- there will be consistent posts on both English and French sides of the forum.

The contest will begin on the 1st of March, so there are two months for you to get ready with the entries.

Categories will be the same as in the previous competition:
1. Australia/Oceania,
2. Asia
3. North America (including Caribbean states and Central America countries like Panama)
4. South America
5. Africa
6. Europe
7. Ancients
8. Exonumia
9. Silver Proof
10. Gold

You can post one coin per each category.

Happy New Year to everyone!
O.D.
ROMAE AETERNAE
Good morning,

can you write a new
MPCC 2019 - NEW COMPETITION GUIDELINES
If not much change, you can copy the text of the 2018 version.

Also someone on the french forum should inform that MPCC entries are now being accepted.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Hi Oleg,

can you send a reminder on the forum that there is less than 1 month to enter.

Cheerio,

Paul
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Quote: "apuking"​Hi Oleg,

​can you send a reminder on the forum that there is less than 1 month to enter.

​Cheerio,

​Paul
​I completely forgot about this. Thank you for the reminder. Time to look at some coins.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 21:57.