China's error version of the coin shot

9 posts

» Quick access to the last post

在20世纪,20世纪铸造在清末,重11克。正面和背面之间的差异约为160度。它由19个省以外的中央政府制造。该部创建了光绪元宝相对于省和其他货币。如大铜币,双旗货币和其他错误率甚至更少珍贵。
The other angle is about twenty-five degrees.
两个当前价格硬币
Hello,

Like I said in your last post, this coin (and the Hubei 10 Cash) is extremely common especially in this grade; the rotational error does not add any substantial value to it either.

Again, I'm not sure if I have understood you correctly with my translator, but the "双旗货币" (double flag coins), if you meant these, are mostly also extremely common and cheap.
QuoteCassTaylor你好,就像我在最后发表的帖子说,这枚硬币(和湖北10现金)是极为常见的尤其是在这个档次; 旋转误差不任何实质性的价值添加到它的。 同样,我不知道如果我理解正确的话,你跟我的翻译,但“双旗货币”(双旗硬币),如果你的意思是这些,大多数也非常普遍和便宜。

Yes, friends, the following three are really common. But the first big angle is really hard to find.
Quote: "CassTaylor"​Hello,

​Like I said in your last post, this coin (and the Hubei 10 Cash) is extremely common especially in this grade; the rotational error does not add any substantial value to it either.

​Again, I'm not sure if I have understood you correctly with my translator, but the "双旗货币" (double flag coins), if you meant these, are mostly also extremely common and cheap.
​For example, some stamps in China are wrong, and the circulation is not small, but it has become the wrong version. In addition, some provinces in the Qing Dynasty in China have caused contradictions between the front and the back because of the wear or loss of casting molds. Because it relies on the molds of other provinces, if the quantity is large, it will be equivalent to the value of the general products. In short, the history of Chinese coins is a bit complicated, but countries have the same rules, that is, things are rare. I dare say that there are not many Chinese made in the big back version, because I have been inquiring online. Perhaps the wrong version of the currency is different from other rare currencies, there is no fixed price inquiry, and some of the best products are still willing or not.
其他我尚未发送的,虽然它们没什么价值,但它们都是真实的。有些在本网站上找不到。
Quotethnba其他我尚未发送的,虽然它们没什么价值,但它们都是真实的。有些在本网站上找不到。
In case I wasn't too clear the first time, none of those coins are rare in any sense of the word.

The rotation error does not make that Hu Poo 20 Cash coin any more valuable, and your friend selling it for $70,000 USD is out of their mind.

And finally, all of those coins can be found on this website.
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 20-Apr-2019, 20:29)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 21:34.