Menu

G5 Coin

angelsinthewindow
So I found this coin at a little shop and I have been trying very hard to figure out what it is. It looks pretty old from the tarnish but I'm not sure what it would of been used for.
"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
yvon
This is something everybody can make, if you have the punches.
My guess is that it is maybe a tool-token or something like that, used in a small company.
...you can run,  but you can't hide...
angelsinthewindow
Quote: "yvon"​This is something everybody can make, if you have the punches.
​My guess is that it is maybe a tool-token or something like that, used in a small company.
​I would think that it would have a small hole or something in order to attach it to the tool then if it was that.
"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
Remo
I'm not saying that I do or don't think that's what this is, but they don't have to have holes or be attached to tools. Where I work, when we use a community tool box we remove the tool from its place, and place something similar to this in the empty hole. (Mine have my name and ID number on them.) That way, we know who has what and is responsible for that item.
yvon
Quote: "Remo"​I'm not saying that I do or don't think that's what this is, but they don't have to have holes or be attached to tools. Where I work, when we use a community tool box we remove the tool from its place, and place something similar to this in the empty hole. (Mine have my name and ID number on them.) That way, we know who has what and is responsible for that item.
​That is exactly what I mend, so a hole is not neseccary indeed.
...you can run,  but you can't hide...

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 12:00PM.