New referees recruitment

11 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hi all!

We are currently looking for some more referees and co-referees to complete the Numista team. You will find a full list of open positions below.

If you are interested in any of these positions, send me a PM with details so your application can be added to the list for review.

A first round of applications review will be held on 2019, April 22.

Requirements:
  • Willingness to work as part of a team, diplomacy and openness to discussion.
  • Issuer's history, coinage and language.
  • Access to dedicated catalogues for the targeted issuer and basic computing knowledge.
  • Basic Numista orientation and knowledge.
  • Experience in contributing to the catalogue.
  • Language skills: English and preferably French. Other languages respective to each referee issuer is preferred.
  • Regularly has time to dedicate to Numista.

Issuers needing referees:
  • Afghanistan
  • Bhutan
  • Brunei
  • Cambodia
  • Carthage
  • Celtic Danube
  • Cilician Armenia
  • City of Antivari
  • City of Shkodër
  • City of Svač
  • Crusader States (full section)
  • Egypt
  • Empire of Trebizond
  • Ethiopia
  • Etruria
  • Gaul
  • German notgeld
  • Ghana
  • Greece ancient (full section)
  • India
  • Iran
  • Lombard Kingdom (full section)
  • Malaysia
  • Nepal
  • Niue
  • Ottoman Empire
  • Russia
  • Russia - Empire
  • Sarawak
  • Siberia
  • Sierra Leone
  • Soviet Union (USSR)
  • Swiss Cantons (full section except Basel issuers)
  • Switzerland
  • Tibet
  • Tortola
  • Turkey
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
I'm sorry, how did Russia / empire / Siberia / Livonia and Estonia and the USSR get on this list?
I could offer my services for Latvia, if there are no others willing.
I believe that is because Moi_dela_horowo is not responding and Pejounet must have overlooked that you are managing those. Simple mistake.
Catalogue administrator
I would again like to volunteer to take the US
Has the tag referee position filled?
CirculableCoins
I see that Greece ( ancient) is on the list too! Am i let off? :o

Also, i still want to remain the referee for Crusader Cyprus, as i see that you seek for a referee for all the Crusader states. What is the status there?
Referee for Ancient Greece,  Norway and the Kingdom of Cyprus
Quote: "Stavros"​I see that Greece ( ancient) is on the list too! Am i let off? :o

​Also, i still want to remain the referee for Crusader Cyprus, as i see that you seek for a referee for all the Crusader states. What is the status there?
​No, I guess this is because other referees for aforementioned areas has left and Pejounet just overlooked you. Since I am preoccupied with school work, he manages all alone here and to be honest, everyone makes mistakes.
Catalogue administrator
No mistakes, both Cyrillius and Stavros got my follow-up on this through PM. ;)
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Yes, it is such approach of the new power to colleagues.
EDIT: After first recruitment round, above is the list of issuers you may still apply for.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 21:01.