Menu

Swap History - Offers Turned Down/Cancelled

3 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Votes: 4
brismike
I have noticed that if someone opens a swap against some of my coins I will see this in the Swap Panel....

16 Apr 15:46 XXXXXXX Swap offer created. (Where XXXXXXX is the person starting the swap)

The swap offer might sit there for a few days and then if the person who started the Swap ends it I will see this

19 Apr 15:59 XXXXXXXX Swap turned down

But at the top of the Swap page I will see this .....

XXXXXXXXX has turned your swap offer down.

It seems wrong to me as I didn't start the Swap and I didn't turn it down?
It was not my Swap offer in the first place, so why does it say "I" turned it down?

Surely it should say ... Swap Initiator cancelled the Swap.

Cheers Mike

PS - If I cancel a Swap that someone else started then the response should be ... Swap Responder cancelled the Swap
Co-Referee for Australia - I Collect - Australia, UK & Dependancies, Some NZ, USA & Euros. I also have other World Coins that I swap.
Status changed to Implemented (Xavier, 12-May-2019, 06:09PM)
Xavier Site admin
Thanks for reporting this. There are now 2 distinct notification messages:
  • "XXX has turned your swap offer down." when you confirmed an offer and the other member declined, but the swap is still ongoing.
  • "XXX has cancelled the swap." when the other member closed the swap (independently whether he was the initiator or the responder)
brismike
Thanks Xavier ... That is excellent work. I love this website. :love:

Cheers Mike
Co-Referee for Australia - I Collect - Australia, UK & Dependancies, Some NZ, USA & Euros. I also have other World Coins that I swap.

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 03:13PM.