"Coin available for a swap" icon [solved]

13 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Upvotes: 10
Downvotes: 0

» Quick access to the last post

Hi

Would it be a great deal to add a mark of a sort in search results (like pointed out), when a coin or token is available for swap? Its just much easier than opening each coin page thousand times in a hope that never dies.......

lp
At the bottom, there will be a listing of people who have the coin available for swap, if that's what you mean.
光復香港 時代革命
五大訴求 缺一不可
Liberate Hong Kong, Revolution of our times
Quote: "HongKongCoinCollector"​At the bottom, there will be a listing of people who have the coin available for swap, if that's what you mean.
​Indeed, but I guess he suggests to have an icon on the quick view to avoid opening each page to see this part.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Quote: "pejounet"
Quote: "HongKongCoinCollector"​At the bottom, there will be a listing of people who have the coin available for swap, if that's what you mean.
​​
​​Indeed, but I guess he suggests to have an icon on the quick view to avoid opening each page to see this part.
​Yes, the indicator being present in search results already.
Hello,
This has been implemented, together with the search for coins available for swap.
Status changed to Implemented (Xavier, 1-Feb-2020, 22:02)
Quote: "Xavier"​Hello,
​This has been implemented, together with the search for coins available for swap.
​Greetings! Would it be possible to separate swap icon and green tick ? As a suggestion, tick is on top right , swap icon top left or bottom. When they displayed together, it's too crowded and hard to determine, if a coin in my collection or not.
Regards,
Andre
I hope this covers the thanking business:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9tViTLPRf4
THANKS!!!
Quote: "AnSeTu017"​​​Greetings! Would it be possible to separate swap icon and green tick ? As a suggestion, tick is on top right , swap icon top left or bottom. When they displayed together, it's too crowded and hard to determine, if a coin in my collection or not.
​Regards,
​Andre
​Hello,
I'm probably not very objective, but I believe it's fine to have all the icons on the top-right. What do the others think?

I am okay with it, I had many symbols there anyways, one more doesn't matter much.

But I don't know how it works with super long titles, which brings me to the thing that bother me way more:

Why is the commemorative event and the title in example the exact same (a not needed redundancy if you ask me) :..
It would be great to have a possibility to hide some of the features in the settings. For me such icon, as well as "My wishlist" and "Available for swap" options in advanced search, is not useful. But they overload the site, especially when you use mobile phone...
Medieval sets for swap:https://en.numista.com/forum/topic140941.html

My personal list of scammers from Numista: erniemix, yvain, CassTaylor
Quote: "AnSeTu017"
Quote: "Xavier"​Hello,
​​This has been implemented, together with the search for coins available for swap.
​​
​​Greetings! Would it be possible to separate swap icon and green tick ? As a suggestion, tick is on top right , swap icon top left or bottom. When they displayed together, it's too crowded and hard to determine, if a coin in my collection or not.
​Regards,
​Andre
​Hello,
Im agree with Andre, is confused all icons together, before was easy see my coins, now I have to see coin to coin, is TOO crowded.
Please separate symbol for swap to the left.

Thanks.
Manu,
Right now "My Coins" are showing coins available for swap that I do not own. There are also coins that are marked as available for swap that are not for trade.
I reordered the icons, so hopefully it should be easier to spot coins you own even if the icon for coins available for swap is showing.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 12:31.