Menu

Notgelds of 2mi3museum

2mi3
Dear friends,

Months ago i've shared with you my e-museum project : 2mi3museum, which has old family photos, toys, wares and of course coins... As a collector of coins, even they are paper money, notgelds are also one of my interests. They are colorfull, funny and tell us a story from the history.

I also share my notgelds collection on 2mi3museum. Here is the link below for my notgelds collection.

I try to update the gallery regularly as i have many notgelds in my collection. I hope you will enjoy.

https://www.2mi3museum.com/german-notgelds
Collecting coins and banknotes especially of Turkey, Greece, Italy, Germany and Russia...
COINMAN1
I also collect German Notgeld banknotes.
You have some very nice ones in your collection, most of which, I have never seen.
I'm just a collector of coins, not a slave to it, unless I am in a coin shop.
Salaction
Nice website! I like it.
Hello There
I collect German coins, and now I want a German Notgeld. I don’t have any. Very nice designs.
COINMAN1
Hello There,
If you visit the Colnect, which is also a collectors website, and look under banknotes, you can get to individual countries.
Look under German Notgeld. You can view over 18,000 different banknotes, listed under the separate towns and cities.
I have around 250, so a long way to go yet.
I'm just a collector of coins, not a slave to it, unless I am in a coin shop.
2mi3
Quote: "COINMAN1"​I also collect German Notgeld banknotes.
​You have some very nice ones in your collection, most of which, I have never seen.
​Thanks a lot for your comment. I will try to upload more as soon as possible :)
Collecting coins and banknotes especially of Turkey, Greece, Italy, Germany and Russia...
2mi3
Quote: "Salaction"​Nice website! I like it.
​Thanks a lot:)
2mi3
Quote: "Hello There"​I collect German coins, and now I want a German Notgeld. I don’t have any. Very nice designs.
​Notgelds are really colourfull, funny and they all have a local history behind. I think it's one of the best collections. But it's quite hard to collect them all as there are a lot of notgelds. Maybe to focus on some cities will be better :)
2mi3
Quote: "COINMAN1"​Hello There,
​If you visit the Colnect, which is also a collectors website, and look under banknotes, you can get to individual countries.
​Look under German Notgeld. You can view over 18,000 different banknotes, listed under the separate towns and cities.
​I have around 250, so a long way to go yet.
​Hello,

You are right. There are a lot of Notgelds and it's not easy to collect them all. I try to buy from auctions, as series from cities. Otherwise it's really difficult. To focus on some cities will be better for Notgelds :)
tarela_v
I would suggest also to add some additional information on your web site, for example Pick numbers from Krause Catalog. Maybe after some time your web site will become for Notgelds something like Numista for coins or Bank Note Museum for paper notes.
2mi3
Quote: "tarela_v"​I would suggest also to add some additional information on your web site, for example Pick numbers from Krause Catalog. Maybe after some time your web site will become for Notgelds something like Numista for coins or Bank Note Museum for paper notes.
​Thanks a lot for this useful comment. Great idea! I add this to my 'to do list' :)

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 03:16PM.