General Information re: Catalog pages please? [solved]

4 posts
I've noticed a 'double check' on some of the coins I've added to my collection indicating 'i own both strikes of this coin', when I've only added 1 piece & there seems to be only 1 strike anyway.

Also, when I make a suggestion for a page correction/update at the bottom of a specific coin page, does it show up here, or is it a separate entry? Am i notified if a change is accepted or rejected & why, & what would be an appropriate wait time for a decision on what I thought should be changed?

I did receive a prompt response to the 1st request/inquiry I made, but have yet to hear on several made since. Hope I'm not just annoying people.

thanks
john
jcornellxx@gmail.com
Near the top left of this page is Catalogue, then under it is My requests
Quote: "jrkcornell"​I've noticed a 'double check' on some of the coins I've added to my collection indicating 'i own both strikes of this coin', when I've only added 1 piece & there seems to be only 1 strike anyway.

​concerning your first question.
A double check means you have all years or strikes available for that coin in your collection. With coins having just one year/variety/mintmatk/strike, having one coin means you immediately also get the double check.
Just call me Bram

Oh! And do read my profile page before you open a swap ...
ZakUK & BramVB, noted & thank you both.

john
Status changed to Solved (jrkcornell, 19-May-2019, 03:49)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 16:36.