Open Coin Mintage Lines Up for Australian 50 Cent [solved]

6 posts

This message aims at: requesting the modification of a coin in the catalogue

Upvotes: 0
Downvotes: 0
Could I please have the coin lines for this coin opened up please?

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces5027.html

I need to add the special 2019 Set release commemorating 50 years of the 12 sided 50 cent coin.

Thanks - Mike
Referee for Australia & New Zealand Coins & Exonumia, Papua New Guinea & Cocos & Keeling Islands Coins & Australian Banknotes. I Collect > Australia, UK & Dependancies, NZ Sets, USA & Euros plus Misc Exonumia.
The Mintage lines are still locked although the status of the request says they are open?

Mike
Referee for Australia & New Zealand Coins & Exonumia, Papua New Guinea & Cocos & Keeling Islands Coins & Australian Banknotes. I Collect > Australia, UK & Dependancies, NZ Sets, USA & Euros plus Misc Exonumia.
Hello.
It seems that only the referee can open the date lines.
Pejeunet has done it for me before when the Australian Referee was not available. And I think the Australian Referee is very busy at the moment with his studies.

Anyway I will wait until someone can do it. Then I can add the new 2019 Australian 50 cent that has been issued with the old Makleouf effigy.

Thanks Mike
Unlocked for you to submit request.
Indeed only referee can unlock, or admin.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Status changed to Done (pejounet, 4-Jul-2019, 17:51)
Quote: "pejounet"​Unlocked for you to submit request.
​Indeed only referee can unlock, or admin.
​Thanks again pejounet - I have now updated the coin with the new 2019 special release and also added a few missing lines in the mintage box for Baby Sets & other sets that were missing. Plus updated the pics, added tags, edge pic, links etc. This coin is now spot on with its information. (Once it is validated ;) )

Cheers Mike

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:37.