Say can you see ?.

7 posts
I would like to share some knowledge with anyone interested.I had been at this hobby for 50 years when I decided to stop at that landmark.I was away from it for 9 years and the bug has bitten me and I am back at my favorite hobby.For the longest time I spent many hours looking at coins through Loupes,Magnifying glasses anything that would make the print bigger so that I could more easily identify my coin finds.Well now that I am back in the game I would like to put it out there that if you are able to use a microscope it opens up a whole new world of being able to see that fine detail that makes the coin be common or rare also to be able to identify it faster.Light and a microscope made a huge difference for me ,like night and day.Thank You for reading and I hope that it helps someone.I waited way too long.
Welcome to Numista!
₱o$₮ag€ $₮am₱$ a₹€ mo₹€ £€₲i₮ima₮€ a$ a ƒo₹m oƒ ¢u₹₹€nc¥ ₮ha₦ ₮h€ €₦₮i₹€ "¢oi₦" ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ oƒ ₦au₹u o₹ ₦iu€. ••• £€$ ₮im฿₹€$-₱o$₮€ $o₦₮ ₱£u$ £é₲i₮im€$ €₦ ₮a₦t qu'o฿j€₮$ mo₦é₮ai₹€$ qu€ £a ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ €₦₮iè₹€ d€ «mo₦₦ai€$» d€ ₦au₹u ou d€ ₦iu€.
Thank You , camerinvs
Modern digital optics is indeed a wonderful development.
Jamais l'or n'a perdu la plus petite occasion de se montrer stupide. -Balzac
It sure is Mr.Midnight,just sorry ? that it took me 59 years to to discover this wonderful tool added to my hobby.Glad to be back at a hobby that I surely enjoy ? and hope that I will be able to help some of the new comers with the knowledge that I have acquired over the years. I am still learning and love ❤️ Continuing adding every day more knowledge of the Hobby to store in my memory bank.”Brain”.Everyone Enjoy ? the Holiday.
By the dawn's early light.
What? Me Worry
Nothing to do with coins but that saying brings back a lot of memories for me from 42 years ago while I was serving in Korea.The Mad magazine character and the saying I knew very well.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 18:37.