how uncommon is this to occur (uk old £10 miscut)

6 posts
hi i have of late found this note in a old book i got from a charity and have never seen the like before it has all the genuine markings uv and watermarks but i was wondering how common this type of thing is and what it does to
the value of the note (first part of serial number blanked)
Did the UK sell uncut sheets of this note? I ask because I don't know of any way a real error like that could occur.
Quote: "Steve27"​Did the UK sell uncut sheets of this note? I ask because I don't know of any way a real error like that could occur.
​Yea. Just like Steve27 says, you have to do a research on this 1st to conclude. This kind of error if real is consider a major error. I have seen manupliate cut errors. If you can conform it's real, send it for a grading and sell it for alot of money.
Be kind to people. Sharing is Caring. Collect what you like and not by the Crowd.
To seek for perfection, it is too painful and there is a very high price to pay. To seek for something comfortable is more easy. To seek for nothing is even more easy.
many thanks any idea where i can send it to for grading
as to if its real or not the watermark, uv and paper all feel and look right further than that sadly im no expert
If this is a error, no expert. I think it can happen when the sheet are loaded wrong. Or the sheet feed , feeds one not correctly.
It is, what it is, or is it.
I would take it to a PMG authorized dealer, for a free assessment, before having him submit it for you.

https://www.pmgnotes.uk/

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 02:08.