» Quick access to the last post

Hello for the 1 Cent - Elizabeth II Years 1986-1990 KM# 44
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces3213.html
Can someone please add tag #Boar or #Wild Boar
Thanks MM
Why does this process take so long, this should be easy to add, #boar

What is the deal here?
Please add porcine as a tag.
Hello, anyone home? Can this request be completed.
Instead of Boar, there is ongoing vote on Pigs and porcines, which is more generic and will cover greater range of well, pigs. :)
Catalogue administrator
Ahhh, ok
At least Porcine is more generic, but if you look closely at the picture on the KM44, the animal has Tusks and therefore is really a BOAR, we hunt them here a lot, for sure not a pig.
Well yes, while I agree, we simply cannot afford to have non-generic tags, unless the thing is very specific.
Catalogue administrator
interesting, tags are put in for folks to type a description and it shows up when the keyword is typed, now think, when would anyone type "porcine" when looking for a coin with this animal on it.
Well, that is actually pretty good point. Something more to discuss on admin meeting. ;)
Catalogue administrator
I would offer # Pigs and boars.
Can we just close the request, it is ridiculous that I can add an entire coin and it get approved within a week, but a freaking "TAG" come on, just forget it, why would we want folks to find stuff by typing in a tag word, jeez, what was I thinking trying to make things easier.
Please fill a form with a full documentation about how this tag should be applied, don't omit to specify about what species of pig are you talking. Then this form should be approved by at least three Numista members in a night with full moon and then wait for Xavior to check if Mercury occults Neptune. After all these things your request will be fulfilled ... in 15 July 2067. z)
Quote: "13coinmike"​interesting, tags are put in for folks to type a description and it shows up when the keyword is typed, now think, when would anyone type "porcine" when looking for a coin with this animal on it.
​this is the first time i've ever seen the word "porcine" <--- and that was the first time i've ever written it! i know what a boar is though.
Coin referee for: AZE, FRO, GRL, US-HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, UZB, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, BLR, ECS, GEO, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MNG, MRT, PMR, PRK, ROK, SWE, TJK, TKM, TUR, UZB, WSM, ZWE
Status changed to Done (Jarcek, 15-Nov-2019, 10:45)
Sorry for the delays! New tags arrived: https://en.numista.com/forum/topic88966.html
Catalogue administrator
Im not seeing the tags show up when trying to modify the coin.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 21:19.