Menu

Added for swap indicator

5 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Show "for swap" in the journal of collection for coins for swap
Votes: 3
klei92
When an user goes to "My coins", at the end of the page, to option "See recent collection changes", he can only see the options"Add" or "Update" when he sumits a coin to his collection+swap list... so there is not distinction if he added something to his collection or to his swap list.

With this request I aim to suggest to improve, if possible, the options avaliable to: "Add(ed) (to collection)" "Add(ed) for swap" and "Update(d)". For me would be a nice improvement as I can see exactly what I did.

Also i think its a good improvement for thoose forgetful like me that do not remember to click the "yes" option for swap when adding a coin for that and afther 1 hour adding coins to swap, need to check one by one if all coins where added to swap and not to collection. Having an indicator that tells you that you added X coins to collection or to swap would help a lot when checking this, in my opinion.

I leave you an example about how I imagine this:

This is how its right now:

This is what I propose (the time of the verb in the past its not the most important thing)
Se queres ca muller che queira, ten diñeiro na carteira
klei92
Bump (edited to be more clear)
Xavier Site admin
Hello,
You can already see the details of each action by clicking on its line. There you can check whether you selected for swap, the quantity, etc.
numinis
Quote: "Xavier"​Hello,
​You can already see the details of each action by clicking on its line. There you can check whether you selected for swap, the quantity, etc.
But this is quite time-consuming. It would be better if the words "for swap" were visible without clicking anything.
ūūūūū
klei92
Quote: "Xavier"​Hello,
​You can already see the details of each action by clicking on its line. There you can check whether you selected for swap, the quantity, etc.
​Dear Xavier, if you dont tell me that the simbol opens a new "menu", I would never know it; for me it was all this time just an "line indicator".

Although the info really is there, I need to agree with numinis; if that little detail is visible as soon as you enter to "Journal of my collection", for me, it would be more clear or at least faster to do that little check.

What do you think?

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 01:35AM.