Menu

link to the referee on the coin page

6 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Votes: 2
trvrhldr
Why not insert the "link" to the referee on the coin pages ?

Could this "link" be added to the "Add or modify data" page too ?

The only way I know of contacting referee is to click on the Country's list, navigate til the bottom of the page and click on the list.
Lets adopt the KISS philosophy, "Keep It Simple Sucker"
pejounet Numista team
Other way: click the "Numista team" link at bottom of any page of the site and you will see the full list of referees.
Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
apuking
What I do is click on the issuer/country name on the coin sheet. and then scroll to the bottom and there you will see it.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
trvrhldr
Pejounet,

thank you but this do not solve my problem, as I need to know and contact the referee for the country mine coin belongs to.

Apuking,

I know that, it was described on my post, I just thought would be better if we cannot need to change pages just to get in touch.

regards,

Marcelo.
Lets adopt the KISS philosophy, "Keep It Simple Sucker"
klei92
About your first point, I remember reading a similar suggestion somewhere and i remember a good argument to not implement something like this for a very good reason:

If you add a button that leads every user to the refree, their pm inbox will be bombed with ID questions and consequently the ID forum will be empity. The problem its not the ID forum empity, its that the refrees are not here 100% to answer all the ID questions that more or less all we do once in a while (or more often).

I think that if one user go to the Numista Team page and use the search tool form Chrome (other navigator should have one) can find easyly the refree that he wants.

---

About your second point, i think it can be a good idea, for example, for thoose cases when you want to add a year line for No Date and its not possible becasue "The list of years is complete and has been verified" (your coin is worn, damaged, etc and you dont have the year...); it can be a fast way to send the request to the refree to modify it.
Se queres ca muller che queira, ten diñeiro na carteira
Status changed to Rejected (Xavier, 4-Jan-2020, 03:08PM)
Xavier Site admin
Hello,
I have no plans to implement this feature. As mentioned, there are other ways to find the referees, which I consider are enough. Instead of going directly to the referee, you may also post on the section "Catalogue" of the forum.

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 01:28PM.