Menu

Constantly have to sign back in.

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Votes: 3
harryg
I have had to sign in every hour or two today. Is it a problem with my computer or the Numista site?
KLiao
It’s not affecting me....
-K.L
If you have any United States, Taiwan, Chinese republic, Japanese (pre WWII), Chinese imperial coins to sell/exchange please let me know! Plus visit my Ebay store! For coins+Jewelry
https://www.ebay.com/usr/kliao-69?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Xavier Site admin
Hello harryg, I'm loooking at possible issues. Do you usually check the option "Remember me"?
harryg
Apparently I am the only one with this problem so it must be something with my computer. Thanks for your response and please consider it solved.
jadejackal
I have been experiencing this problem too the last couple of days. Haven’t seen it today.
doc_man
I have the same. today i sign up 6 or 7 times.
Numista referee for East Africa, British West Africa, Benin, Biafra, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Dahomey, Djibouti, Gabon, Gambia, Liberia, Mombasa, Poland, Congo - Democratic Republic, Ruanda-Urundi, Senegal, Chad, Zaire, Zambia
gyoschak
Same problem for the last several days.
Xavier Site admin
Hello,
I just made some adjustments. Please let me know whether you see any improvement.
Also, please mention if you ticked the checkbox "Remember me" or not while you signed in for the last time.
Status changed to Started (Xavier, 20-Aug-2019, 08:15AM)

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 04:20PM.