Menu

Looking for 1977 coins

47 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Author Message
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Hi dear members and partners:

My name is David and I'm of Chile. My collection is only of 1977 coins of around the world and and looking to complete this collection.

If you have some coins of this year, please contact me and we talk. I'm a serious and responsible buyer.

Any help to complete my collection will be very well received and appreciated.

Best regards to all.
Grinya
Joined: 8-May-2017
Posts: 415
I have 19)
SWAP LIST (lots of Russia (from wire to 2018) + Tannu Tuva, Goths from Taman, Crimea, Grand principality of Moscow, Siberia, Tatarstan, Golden Horde, Genoa, Bukhara, Khiva etc.)
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "Grinya"​I have 19)
​Thanks for your reply; I really have all of your swap list. :(

Regards.
HerveMonaco
Joined: 6-Aug-2018
Posts: 355
Hello
Look on my swaplist please ... I have some 1977 coins
Regards from Monaco
wchansen
Joined: 30-May-2017
Posts: 36
I found 20 coins on my list from 1977 and I stopped at Denmark.
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "HerveMonaco"​Hello
​Look on my swaplist please ... I have some 1977 coins
​Regards from Monaco
​I will; thanks!
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "wchansen"​I found 20 coins on my list from 1977 and I stopped at Denmark.
​​In your swap list?
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "MikeCorleone"
Quote: "HerveMonaco"​Hello
​​Look on my swaplist please ... I have some 1977 coins
​​Regards from Monaco
​​I will; thanks!
​Only one coin that I don't have it... :(
HerveMonaco
Joined: 6-Aug-2018
Posts: 355
What coin ?
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "HerveMonaco"​What coin ?
​I select the coin.
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "wchansen"​I found 20 coins on my list from 1977 and I stopped at Denmark.
​Done; I select the coins.
Xar20
Joined: 4-May-2019
Posts: 16
Hi David,
I have 1977 coins:
-> 25 Céntimos Venezuela XF Grade
-> 10 Öre - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
-> 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
Please let me know if you are interested :)
Thanks,
Raul
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "Xar20"​Hi David,
​I have 1977 coins:
​-> 25 Céntimos Venezuela XF Grade
​-> 10 Öre - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​-> 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​Please let me know if you are interested :)
​Thanks,
​Raul
​Hi Raul,

Thank you so much for your message, but I really have this coins.

Regards and good luck. ;)
Roberta49
Joined: 13-Sep-2019
Posts: 6
I have 1977 pennies and one is messed up from the machine that's all I think I have. I do not know much at all about coins.
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "Roberta49"​I have 1977 pennies and one is messed up from the machine that's all I think I have. I do not know much at all about coins.
​Thanks; I have all pennies of UK.

Regards.
Xar20
Joined: 4-May-2019
Posts: 16
Quote: "MikeCorleone"
Quote: "Xar20"​Hi David,
​​I have 1977 coins:
​​-> 25 Céntimos Venezuela XF Grade
​​-> 10 Öre - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​​-> 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​​Please let me know if you are interested :)
​​Thanks,
​​Raul
​​
​​Hi Raul,

​Thank you so much for your message, but I really have this coins.

​Regards and good luck. ;)
​Thank you very much. Another question. German and Italian 1977 coins? You have all?
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "Xar20"
Quote: "MikeCorleone"

Quote: "Xar20"​Hi David,
​​​I have 1977 coins:
​​​-> 25 Céntimos Venezuela XF Grade
​​​-> 10 Öre - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​​​-> 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​​​Please let me know if you are interested :)
​​​Thanks,
​​​Raul
​​​
​​​Hi Raul,
​​
​​Thank you so much for your message, but I really have this coins.
​​
​​Regards and good luck. ;)
​​Thank you very much. Another question. German and Italian 1977 coins? You have all?
​Of Italy I don't need; of Germany (and GDR) 5 are missing for me... do you have some of Germany to check?
Xar20
Joined: 4-May-2019
Posts: 16
Quote: "MikeCorleone"
Quote: "Xar20"

Quote: "MikeCorleone"
​​

Quote: "Xar20"​Hi David,
​​​​I have 1977 coins:
​​​​-> 25 Céntimos Venezuela XF Grade
​​​​-> 10 Öre - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​​​​-> 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​​​​Please let me know if you are interested :)
​​​​Thanks,
​​​​Raul
​​​​
​​​​Hi Raul,
​​​
​​​Thank you so much for your message, but I really have this coins.
​​​
​​​Regards and good luck. ;)
​​​Thank you very much. Another question. German and Italian 1977 coins? You have all?
​​Of Italy I don't need; of Germany (and GDR) 5 are missing for me... do you have some of Germany to check?
​Yes. I have next 1977 coins: 2 Pfennigs (D,F,G - 3 different), 5 Pfennig (F-only one), 10 Pfennig (I don't know yet which letter).
Also, I have France 5 and 10 centimes, Denmark 5 Ore, Norway 10 Ore, Sweden 5 Ore.
I'll keep updated with another coins :)
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "Xar20"
Quote: "MikeCorleone"

Quote: "Xar20"
​​

Quote: "MikeCorleone"
​​​
​​

Quote: "Xar20"​Hi David,
​​​​​I have 1977 coins:
​​​​​-> 25 Céntimos Venezuela XF Grade
​​​​​-> 10 Öre - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​​​​​-> 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf Sweden XF Grade
​​​​​Please let me know if you are interested :)
​​​​​Thanks,
​​​​​Raul
​​​​​
​​​​​Hi Raul,
​​​​
​​​​Thank you so much for your message, but I really have this coins.
​​​​
​​​​Regards and good luck. ;)
​​​​Thank you very much. Another question. German and Italian 1977 coins? You have all?
​​​Of Italy I don't need; of Germany (and GDR) 5 are missing for me... do you have some of Germany to check?
​​Yes. I have next 1977 coins: 2 Pfennigs (D,F,G - 3 different), 5 Pfennig (F-only one), 10 Pfennig (I don't know yet which letter).
​Also, I have France 5 and 10 centimes, Denmark 5 Ore, Norway 10 Ore, Sweden 5 Ore.
​I'll keep updated with another coins :)
​I'm sorry, I really have this coins... :(

If you have more, please let me know to check. ;)
i_getsov
Joined: 26-Sep-2015
Posts: 185
Hello Mike,
I may have few coins that interest you-if so,please contact me on PM.
luca69
Joined: 2-Sep-2018
Posts: 21
Quote: "MikeCorleone"​Hi dear members and partners:

​My name is David and I'm of Chile. My collection is only of 1977 coins of around the world and and looking to complete this collection.

​If you have some coins of this year, please contact me and we talk. I'm a serious and responsible buyer.

​Any help to complete my collection will be very well received and appreciated.

​Best regards to all.
​hi I from 1977 to exchange I have these coins you may be interested in?
Australia KM # 66 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
Austria KM # 2918 10 Schilling
Canada KM # 59 1 Cent - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait; heavy type)
Canada KM # 62b 25 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
China, People's Republic of KM # 1 1 Fen
China, People's Republic of KM # 2 2 Fen
Denmark KM # 859 5 Øre - Margrethe II
Denmark KM # 860 10 Øre - Margrethe II
Finland KM # 48 50 Penniä
Finland KM # 49a 1 Markka
Germany - Federal Republic KM # 108 10 Pfennig
Hong Kong KM # 41 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
Italy KM # 93 10 Lire
Italy KM # 95.1 50 Lire (large type)
Italy KM # 96.1 100 Lire (large type)
Kenya KM # 11 10 Cents (with legend)
Malta KM # 8 1 Cent
Mexico KM # 442 20 Centavos
Mongolia KM # 27 1 Möngö
Netherlands KM # 184a 1 Gulden - Juliana
Poland Y # 48.1 50 Groszy (large date)
Poland Y # 49.1 1 Złoty (large type; large date)
Poland Y # 80.1 2 Złote (1st Eagle Design)
Poland Y # 81.1 5 Złotych (1st Eagle Design)
Poland Y # 73 10 Złotych (Bolesław Prus)
Poland Y # 69 20 Złotych (Marceli Nowotko)
Portugal KM # 590 2.50 Escudos
Singapore KM # 2 5 Cents (non-magnetic)
Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 126a 1 Kopeck (15 ribbons)
Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 130 10 Kopecks (15 ribbons)
Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 132 20 Kopecks (15 ribbons)
Sweden KM # 852 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf
Tanzania KM # 2 20 Look
Tanzania KM # 4 1 Shilingi
Trinidad and Tobago KM # 30 5 Cents
Turkey KM # 892 25 Kuruş
Turkey KM # 899 50 Kuruş
Turkey KM # 889a 1 Lira
Turkey KM # 893 2½ Lira
United Kingdom KM # 915 1 New Penny - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
United Kingdom KM # 916 2 New Pence - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "luca69"
Quote: "MikeCorleone"​Hi dear members and partners:
​​
​​My name is David and I'm of Chile. My collection is only of 1977 coins of around the world and and looking to complete this collection.
​​
​​If you have some coins of this year, please contact me and we talk. I'm a serious and responsible buyer.
​​
​​Any help to complete my collection will be very well received and appreciated.
​​
​​Best regards to all.
​​hi I from 1977 to exchange I have these coins you may be interested in?
​Australia KM # 66 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​Austria KM # 2918 10 Schilling
​Canada KM # 59 1 Cent - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait; heavy type)
​Canada KM # 62b 25 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​China, People's Republic of KM # 1 1 Fen
​China, People's Republic of KM # 2 2 Fen
​Denmark KM # 859 5 Øre - Margrethe II
​Denmark KM # 860 10 Øre - Margrethe II
​Finland KM # 48 50 Penniä
​Finland KM # 49a 1 Markka
​Germany - Federal Republic KM # 108 10 Pfennig
​Hong Kong KM # 41 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​Italy KM # 93 10 Lire
​Italy KM # 95.1 50 Lire (large type)
​Italy KM # 96.1 100 Lire (large type)
​Kenya KM # 11 10 Cents (with legend)
​Malta KM # 8 1 Cent
​Mexico KM # 442 20 Centavos
​Mongolia KM # 27 1 Möngö
​Netherlands KM # 184a 1 Gulden - Juliana
​Poland Y # 48.1 50 Groszy (large date)
​Poland Y # 49.1 1 Złoty (large type; large date)
​Poland Y # 80.1 2 Złote (1st Eagle Design)
​Poland Y # 81.1 5 Złotych (1st Eagle Design)
​Poland Y # 73 10 Złotych (Bolesław Prus)
​Poland Y # 69 20 Złotych (Marceli Nowotko)
​Portugal KM # 590 2.50 Escudos
​Singapore KM # 2 5 Cents (non-magnetic)
​Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 126a 1 Kopeck (15 ribbons)
​Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 130 10 Kopecks (15 ribbons)
​Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 132 20 Kopecks (15 ribbons)
​Sweden KM # 852 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf
​Tanzania KM # 2 20 Look
​Tanzania KM # 4 1 Shilingi
​Trinidad and Tobago KM # 30 5 Cents
​Turkey KM # 892 25 Kuruş
​Turkey KM # 899 50 Kuruş
​Turkey KM # 889a 1 Lira
​Turkey KM # 893 2½ Lira
​United Kingdom KM # 915 1 New Penny - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​United Kingdom KM # 916 2 New Pence - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​Hi @luca69,

Thanks for your message.
I would just need 3 coins of your list:

- Finland 50 pennia KM# 48
- Singapore 5 cents KM# 2
- Tanzania 20 senti KM# 2

From where are you? Maybe they are too few to buy...
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "i_getsov"​Hello Mike,
​I may have few coins that interest you-if so,please contact me on PM.
​Hi @i_getsov,

Thanks for your message, I really appreciate.
Sadly I have all coins of 1977 of your swap list. :(

All the best for you.

Regards.
luca69
Joined: 2-Sep-2018
Posts: 21
Quote: "MikeCorleone"
Quote: "luca69"

Quote: "MikeCorleone"​Hi dear members and partners:
​​​
​​​My name is David and I'm of Chile. My collection is only of 1977 coins of around the world and and looking to complete this collection.
​​​
​​​If you have some coins of this year, please contact me and we talk. I'm a serious and responsible buyer.
​​​
​​​Any help to complete my collection will be very well received and appreciated.
​​​
​​​Best regards to all.
​​​hi I from 1977 to exchange I have these coins you may be interested in?
​​Australia KM # 66 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​Austria KM # 2918 10 Schilling
​​Canada KM # 59 1 Cent - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait; heavy type)
​​Canada KM # 62b 25 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​China, People's Republic of KM # 1 1 Fen
​​China, People's Republic of KM # 2 2 Fen
​​Denmark KM # 859 5 Øre - Margrethe II
​​Denmark KM # 860 10 Øre - Margrethe II
​​Finland KM # 48 50 Penniä
​​Finland KM # 49a 1 Markka
​​Germany - Federal Republic KM # 108 10 Pfennig
​​Hong Kong KM # 41 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​Italy KM # 93 10 Lire
​​Italy KM # 95.1 50 Lire (large type)
​​Italy KM # 96.1 100 Lire (large type)
​​Kenya KM # 11 10 Cents (with legend)
​​Malta KM # 8 1 Cent
​​Mexico KM # 442 20 Centavos
​​Mongolia KM # 27 1 Möngö
​​Netherlands KM # 184a 1 Gulden - Juliana
​​Poland Y # 48.1 50 Groszy (large date)
​​Poland Y # 49.1 1 Złoty (large type; large date)
​​Poland Y # 80.1 2 Złote (1st Eagle Design)
​​Poland Y # 81.1 5 Złotych (1st Eagle Design)
​​Poland Y # 73 10 Złotych (Bolesław Prus)
​​Poland Y # 69 20 Złotych (Marceli Nowotko)
​​Portugal KM # 590 2.50 Escudos
​​Singapore KM # 2 5 Cents (non-magnetic)
​​Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 126a 1 Kopeck (15 ribbons)
​​Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 130 10 Kopecks (15 ribbons)
​​Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 132 20 Kopecks (15 ribbons)
​​Sweden KM # 852 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf
​​Tanzania KM # 2 20 Look
​​Tanzania KM # 4 1 Shilingi
​​Trinidad and Tobago KM # 30 5 Cents
​​Turkey KM # 892 25 Kuruş
​​Turkey KM # 899 50 Kuruş
​​Turkey KM # 889a 1 Lira
​​Turkey KM # 893 2½ Lira
​​United Kingdom KM # 915 1 New Penny - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​United Kingdom KM # 916 2 New Pence - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​Hi @luca69,

​Thanks for your message.
​I would just need 3 coins of your list:

​- Finland 50 pennia KM# 48
​- Singapore 5 cents KM# 2
​- Tanzania 20 senti KM# 2

​From where are you? Maybe they are too few to buy...
​hello actually three are few will be for next time
Hello
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "luca69"
Quote: "MikeCorleone"

Quote: "luca69"
​​

Quote: "MikeCorleone"​Hi dear members and partners:
​​​​
​​​​My name is David and I'm of Chile. My collection is only of 1977 coins of around the world and and looking to complete this collection.
​​​​
​​​​If you have some coins of this year, please contact me and we talk. I'm a serious and responsible buyer.
​​​​
​​​​Any help to complete my collection will be very well received and appreciated.
​​​​
​​​​Best regards to all.
​​​​hi I from 1977 to exchange I have these coins you may be interested in?
​​​Australia KM # 66 20 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​​Austria KM # 2918 10 Schilling
​​​Canada KM # 59 1 Cent - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait; heavy type)
​​​Canada KM # 62b 25 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​​China, People's Republic of KM # 1 1 Fen
​​​China, People's Republic of KM # 2 2 Fen
​​​Denmark KM # 859 5 Øre - Margrethe II
​​​Denmark KM # 860 10 Øre - Margrethe II
​​​Finland KM # 48 50 Penniä
​​​Finland KM # 49a 1 Markka
​​​Germany - Federal Republic KM # 108 10 Pfennig
​​​Hong Kong KM # 41 50 Cents - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​​Italy KM # 93 10 Lire
​​​Italy KM # 95.1 50 Lire (large type)
​​​Italy KM # 96.1 100 Lire (large type)
​​​Kenya KM # 11 10 Cents (with legend)
​​​Malta KM # 8 1 Cent
​​​Mexico KM # 442 20 Centavos
​​​Mongolia KM # 27 1 Möngö
​​​Netherlands KM # 184a 1 Gulden - Juliana
​​​Poland Y # 48.1 50 Groszy (large date)
​​​Poland Y # 49.1 1 Złoty (large type; large date)
​​​Poland Y # 80.1 2 Złote (1st Eagle Design)
​​​Poland Y # 81.1 5 Złotych (1st Eagle Design)
​​​Poland Y # 73 10 Złotych (Bolesław Prus)
​​​Poland Y # 69 20 Złotych (Marceli Nowotko)
​​​Portugal KM # 590 2.50 Escudos
​​​Singapore KM # 2 5 Cents (non-magnetic)
​​​Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 126a 1 Kopeck (15 ribbons)
​​​Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 130 10 Kopecks (15 ribbons)
​​​Soviet Union (USSR) Y # 132 20 Kopecks (15 ribbons)
​​​Sweden KM # 852 1 Krona - Carl XVI Gustaf
​​​Tanzania KM # 2 20 Look
​​​Tanzania KM # 4 1 Shilingi
​​​Trinidad and Tobago KM # 30 5 Cents
​​​Turkey KM # 892 25 Kuruş
​​​Turkey KM # 899 50 Kuruş
​​​Turkey KM # 889a 1 Lira
​​​Turkey KM # 893 2½ Lira
​​​United Kingdom KM # 915 1 New Penny - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​​United Kingdom KM # 916 2 New Pence - Elizabeth II (2nd portrait)
​​​Hi @luca69,
​​
​​Thanks for your message.
​​I would just need 3 coins of your list:
​​
​​- Finland 50 pennia KM# 48
​​- Singapore 5 cents KM# 2
​​- Tanzania 20 senti KM# 2
​​
​​From where are you? Maybe they are too few to buy...
​​hello actually three are few will be for next time
​Hello
;)
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Thank you so much to my friend @worldcoins96 for 1977 coins sended; excellent conditions. Totally recommended!

I hope find more guys like him to help me to complete my collection. ;)

Best regards for all.
TCon
Joined: 15-Feb-2019
Posts: 316
Do you need these:

CFP Franc
2 Francs (with IEOM) KM# 10
1977 (fr) Type 1; dauphin

Ireland
50 Pence KM# 24
1977

Panama
1 Centésimo KM# 22
1977

Let me know...
My banknote swap list: https://en.numista.com/forum/topic88680.html
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "TCon"​Do you need these:

​CFP Franc
​2 Francs (with IEOM) KM# 10
​1977 (fr) Type 1; dauphin

​Ireland
​50 Pence KM# 24
​1977

​Panama
​1 Centésimo KM# 22
​1977

​Let me know...
​Hi,

Only the next coin is missing for me:

CFP Franc
2 Francs (with IEOM) KM# 10
1977 (fr) Type 1; dauphin


Where are you from?

Regards.
Abasurto
Joined: 23-Mar-2019
Posts: 56
I have 24 in my swaplist
SDG
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "Abasurto"​I have 24 in my swaplist
​Thanks for your message; sadly I have all coins of your swap list. :(

Regards.
SergheiSein
Joined: 25-Oct-2016
Posts: 6


+USSR and Canada all denominations if interested
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "SergheiSein"

​+USSR and Canada all denominations if interested
​Thanks for your message; sadly I have all coins... :(

Regards.
ElectronJohn
Joined: 10-Mar-2017
Posts: 50
I was born in 1966 and although I collect all dates I go out of my way to grab 1966 coins from around the world. So I understand your 1977 affection. I will check my collection for 1977 coins and let you know.
DonnCarlo
Joined: 4-Dec-2019
Posts: 12
I looked through my entire collection last night and today and only found one coin from 1977 hehe, I usually collect world coins from pre-1960.
DonnCarlo
Joined: 4-Dec-2019
Posts: 12
technically the mint year 2535 is from march 1967- march 1977 our calendar or something like that, if ya pm your address I'll send ya it :)
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "ElectronJohn"​I was born in 1966 and although I collect all dates I go out of my way to grab 1966 coins from around the world. So I understand your 1977 affection. I will check my collection for 1977 coins and let you know.
​Exactly!

Thanks for your message. ;)
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "DonnCarlo"​technically the mint year 2535 is from march 1967- march 1977 our calendar or something like that, if ya pm your address I'll send ya it :)
Thank you so much for your message, but the coin in your hand is 1976 (I know by the symbol of the bottom).
I really appreciate your interest in this post.

Regards!
DonnCarlo
Joined: 4-Dec-2019
Posts: 12
Quote​​Thank you so much for your message, but the coin in your hand is 1976 (I know by the symbol of the bottom).​I really appreciate your interest in this post.

​Regards!
​I'm not sure what you mean by symbol in the bottom? I have 3 coins with the 2535 date maybe if you could inform me of what symbol to look for I could check them.
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "DonnCarlo"
Quote​​Thank you so much for your message, but the coin in your hand is 1976 (I know by the symbol of the bottom).​I really appreciate your interest in this post.
​​
​​Regards!
​​I'm not sure what you mean by symbol in the bottom? I have 3 coins with the 2535 date maybe if you could inform me of what symbol to look for I could check them.
​Look:

1976 =

1977 =
Sjoelund
Joined: 28-Mar-2012
Posts: 3432
I have 188 in my swap list (excel). Send me your mail address in a PM and I'll send you my list?

Ole
Globetrotter
Coin variants in English:
https://sites.google.com/site/coinvarietiescollection/home
In French on Cobra's site (not the same)
https://monnaiesetvarietes.numista.com
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "Sjoelund"​I have 188 in my swap list (excel). Send me your mail address in a PM and I'll send you my list?

​Ole
​Done! ;)
blue-m
Joined: 11-Nov-2013
Posts: 227
There are only 6 coins from Thailand from 1977, 3 regular issues and 3 commemorative. I am wondering if you need them.
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "blue-m"​There are only 6 coins from Thailand from 1977, 3 regular issues and 3 commemorative. I am wondering if you need them.
Hi,

I'm only missing 3 coins of Thailand (Y# 116, Y# 118, Y# 125)...

Regards.
nobody
Joined: 5-Feb-2014
Posts: 102
I have this one from San Marino if you don't have it
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces5983.html
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "nobody"​I have this one from San Marino if you don't have it
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces5983.html

​Thanks for your message; sadly I have this coin... :(

Regards.
ElectronJohn
Joined: 10-Mar-2017
Posts: 50
Do you need a 1977 dollar coin from Guyana, KM#42?
MikeCorleone
Joined: 27-Aug-2019
Posts: 25
Quote: "ElectronJohn"​Do you need a 1977 dollar coin from Guyana, KM#42?
​PM.

» Top of the page

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 12:26AM.