Menu

Finally done!

» Quick access to the last post

Jarcek Numista team
I finally finished my University studies!!!

Dobby is free! :wiz:
Catalogue administrator, Referee for Kingdom of Bohemia. You can also support me on Patreon if you wish. (Link on profile page)
druzhynets Numista team
:wiz: Congratulations! :wiz:
Catalog master referee
Sulfur Numista team
:wiz: :wiz: :wiz:
Referee for the Avars, the Burgundians, Courland, Danish Estonia, Dorpat, the Gepids, Gotland, the Herulians, Livonia, the Lombards, Narva, Ösel-Wiek, the Ostrogoths, Reval, Riga, and the Vandals; co-referee for Livoestonika.
Cyrillius Numista team
Yeah, congratulations!
ZacUK Numista team
Well done you ! :8D B) :)
My collections >
http://mycoinssite.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13560800
also 13750057 also 15924495 also 15995337
http://mycoinssite.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=16060326
Jarcek Numista team
This also means I will finally start to be active here! <:D
Catalogue administrator, Referee for Kingdom of Bohemia. You can also support me on Patreon if you wish. (Link on profile page)
apuking
Congrats Jarek :)

that is at least until you have a job and kids X-D
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
RGormanJr
Congratulations!!
edduns
Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford
krezga
Quote: "apuking"​Congrats Jarek :)

​that is at least until you have a job and kids X-D
​oh c’mon, I still have about free 15minutes a day ;)

btw, Congrat!
Choucas Numista team
Congrats!!! :wiz:

Two years (at least) left for me!!
Traducteur catalogue : n'hésitez pas à me demander de traduire une fiche.
Catalog translator : feel free to ask me to translate a page.
KLiao
Congrats! Only 2 more years until I start mine
-K.L
If you have any United States, Taiwan, Chinese republic, Japanese (pre WWII), Chinese imperial coins to sell/exchange please let me know! Plus visit my Ebay store! For coins+Jewelry
https://www.ebay.com/usr/kliao-69?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
worth
That's great news! Congratulations!
adanieluy
Congrats Jarek!!! Well done!
There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary, and those who doesn't.

Catalog Referee for Uruguay, Cuba, Bolivia, Puerto Rico
co-referee for Brazil, Curaçao, Cayman Islands, Netherlands West Indies, Saint Eustatius, Sint Maarten
Stavros
Congratulations Jarcek! :wiz:
Referee for Ancient Greece,  Norway and the Kingdom of Cyprus
The_One
:D
Numista referee for PRC,Ireland, Singapore, United States - Pre-Fed; Creator and admin of Numista Discord
To me, all rainbow toned coins are coins with gasoline spilled on them. I might still like it if the gas price is good ;).
Frenchlover
Well done ; congratulation
Numista referee for Ascension Island, Falkland Islands, Saint Helena, Saint Helena & Ascension, South Georgia & S. Sandwich Islands, Tristan da Cunha
ngdawa
Congrats mate! :wiz:
I'm aware I might be the only one here wondering, but what did you study?

I have about 6 months left myself, so I'm counting every day! :D
Jarcek Numista team
I studied history! <:D;)
Frenchlover
your diploma thesis:
"Kutna Hora Grossus pragensis Venceslae monete" :8D
Numista referee for Ascension Island, Falkland Islands, Saint Helena, Saint Helena & Ascension, South Georgia & S. Sandwich Islands, Tristan da Cunha
Oklahoman
Well done!
Jarcek Numista team
Quote: "Frenchlover"​your diploma thesis:
​"Kutna Hora Grossus pragensis Venceslae monete" :8D
​No, actually I wrote about Galicia, Volhynia and Mongols :D
Frenchlover
I thought you made the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela :D
But anyway there is certainly some interesting currency of Ruthenia or Golden hord, two issuers I miss :(
Jarcek Numista team
Noo, though one my of professors did. :|
jokinen
Congratulations on your great achievement, and may your next ventures in life be equally successful.

Graduating from university is a bit like Ianus, the Roman god who looked forward and backward. On the one hand you can now start planning your career, but the sad thing is that your wonderful student days are now history.
Frenchlover
Quote: "Jarcek"​Noo, though one my of professors did. :|
​Sure, it's the first time I hear about a Slavic Galicia :8D
Jarcek Numista team
(8 I made that search mistake too many times. There is also Caucasian Albania, although that region is much more obscure historically.
Frenchlover
It's amazing this Czech Republic with a Slavic language so close to Russian and a Latin alphabet, what a shame that your leaders have not chosen to join the European Union to make this country the bridge between the two worlds ...
Jarcek Numista team
Wait, we are in EU! (8
Frenchlover
Sure :D
ngdawa
Quote: "Jarcek"​Wait, we are in EU! (8
​but don't you dare follow slovakia and switch to the euro! X-D
Jarcek Numista team
Nah, our establishment is too scared. And bankers at the national bank would loose their influence...
Grinya
Quote: "Jarcek"(8 I made that search mistake too many times. There is also Caucasian Albania, although that region is much more obscure historically.
​Caucasian Albania, Volga Bulgaria....

Don't you know that there is a town Paris in Chelyabinsk region, Russia?)
SWAP LIST (lots of Russia (from wire to 2018) + Tannu Tuva, Crimea, Grand principality of Moscow, Siberia, Tatarstan, Golden Horde, Genoa, Bukhara, Khiva, Japanese puppet etc.)
Frenchlover
:8D
Grinya
Ee, I've already prepared another photo:))
SWAP LIST (lots of Russia (from wire to 2018) + Tannu Tuva, Crimea, Grand principality of Moscow, Siberia, Tatarstan, Golden Horde, Genoa, Bukhara, Khiva, Japanese puppet etc.)
Quant-Geek
Quote: "Jarcek"​I finally finished my University studies!!!

​Dobby is free! :wiz:
​Your never done, now go back and get your Masters B)
A gallery of my coins and artifacts can been seen on FORVM Ancient Coins
Jarcek Numista team
Quote: "Quant-Geek"
​​
​​Dobby is free! :wiz:
​​Your never done, now go back and get your Masters B)
​I might have not specified that, but I finished Masters degree. Not going for PhD though. ;)
Quant-Geek
Quote: "Jarcek"
Quote: "Quant-Geek"

​​​
​​​Dobby is free! :wiz:
​​​Your never done, now go back and get your Masters B)
​​I might have not specified that, but I finished Masters degree. Not going for PhD though. ;)

​Then you need another Masters! :8D I ended up getting two Masters and several post graduate certificates...
A gallery of my coins and artifacts can been seen on FORVM Ancient Coins
Jarcek Numista team
Oh :D No, thanks. I will rather focus on having a full time job on Numista. :°

» Top of the page

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 11:21AM.