Add Last Login To Start A Swap Page

8 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Upvotes: 14
Downvotes: 0
I know a lot of people like to use the start a swap page and I am really thankful that when you click on a profile now you can see the approximate time a member last logged in. My recommendation is to add the last login to the info on the start a swap page.

I think this would be a great improvement because then you wouldn’t have to click on every members profile just to see the last time they were active. I know we have the sleep function for those that dont want to swap but many inactive members have not chosen this and I end up clicking on the profile to swap only to find out they haven’t been active in over a year.

Matt
Any word if we can make this happen.

Matt
Bump
Is this a possibility?

Matt
I guess it should be possible, but as always, we have to wait for Xavier to say.
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "Jarcek"​I guess it should be possible, but as always, we have to wait for Xavier to say.
​Thanks maybe put in a good word for me about it I really think it would help people swapping a lot just like the other recommendation about being able to just select members from a certain country like we can select coins from a certain country. Sorting them by country like we do now is difficult unless your from Albania or Zimbabwe plus every time you go back to the swap screen you have to reopen it and try to find where you last were on the list.

Matt
Bump
Any news?

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 00:42.