Menu

Not for me

5 posts • viewed 411 times
Spider
I can’t seem to get answers maybe rhis site is not for me thanks anyway
radrick007
Patience is a virtue ;)
Just because you can't see it ... doesn't mean it isn't there - Anon

Catalogue referee for Celtic Britain, England, United Kingdom, New Zealand & Pre-Union South Africa
klei92
Take in mind that not all users have the knowledge to answer some kind of questions and also not all users over here use/look/participate on the forum
Se queres ca muller che queira, ten diñeiro na carteira
Pcoetzee5
Good morning Spider

I had a look at your profile and saw you posted three questions to which you got a qualified answer every time.

Somehow it seems to me that you might have posted other questions that is not listed in your profile. I would suggest that in this case you move your question in the forum to another topic and see if you get more information. Personally I have found that even in complex and difficult topics, someone is able to point in a direction and help us move forward.

Happy Holidays
Philip
Ex-South African now living in Germany
DonnCarlo
I too looked over all 3 of your posts and all seemed answered in a timely fashion... is it that you didn't like the answers? A new hobby comes with many frustrations hehe, I know when I got started I spent lots of money on things I thought were rare or different, but Numismatics is an excellent hobby and I've made many friends with it over the years. I would stick with it if I were you, plus that Washington medal is pretty darn cool in my opinion.

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 11:53PM.