Menu

Images in the Comments section on a coin page

3 posts • viewed 49 times

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Votes: 1
brismike
Hi everyone. I have noticed a change in the way that images are displayed in the Comments Section on a coin page. I'm not sure if it is a bug or is something done deliberately, maybe to save bandwith space?

Previously it was possible to put up to three thumbnail images side by side in the Comments Box.. When you clicked on one it would expand to fullsize. Click on it again and it would go back to thumbnail size.

Recently the images in the comments Box are now displaying vertically, one on top of the other. Here is a good example ...... https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces126477.html

With this one the first two images of the blue tin used to be side by side, not on top of each other as they are now.

The next four red images of the coincard were able to be put on with the first two and the last two side by side on two separate lines.

While this is not a big deal really it is making the pages longer than they need to be. Maybe there is a really good reason I'm not sure. Just thought I would mention it.

Regards - Mike
Co-Referee for Australia - I Collect - Australia, UK & Dependancies, Some NZ, USA & Euros. I also have other World Coins that I swap.
Status changed to Solved (Xavier, 3-Jan-2020, 03:45PM)
Xavier Site admin
Thank you for reporting this issue! It's fixed.
brismike
Quote: "Xavier"‚ÄčThank you for reporting this issue! It's fixed.
‚ÄčThanks for fixing it Xavier . . Looks much better now. :)

Cheers Mike
Co-Referee for Australia - I Collect - Australia, UK & Dependancies, Some NZ, USA & Euros. I also have other World Coins that I swap.

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 02:21PM.