The 2nd can fit:
http://www.wildwinds.com/coins/greece/thrace/kings/kersebleptes/t.html
What do you think?
Weight: 1.1g
Diameter: 11 mm

Thanks
Peter
Camerinvs
Even acknowledging they are not identical, I doubt it's the same type. For one thing, this is a reasonably common combination of types: head on obverse and some kantharos on the reverse. Next, I see no trace of the letters K E P on yours; so the thing to do would be to find a catalogue of all the coins from that king and see if they ever omit KEP. Also, yours has letters at the bottom. They look like A L (alpha + lambda), so may be a city or king whose name starts with AL... just like KEP are the first three letters for King Kersebleptes (or Cersebleptes), the P being an "R" in Greek. Last but not least, the portrait seems different enough, especially the "crown" style.

My suggestion is to search all coins of Thrace for a king with the name AL..... If this doesn't lead you anywhere, then may be cities from anywhere in the Greek world which starts with the same letters.
••• ₱o$₮ag€ $₮am₱$ a₹€ mo₹€ £€₲i₮ima₮€ a$ a ƒo₹m oƒ ¢u₹₹€nc¥ ₮ha₦ ₮h€ €₦₮i₹€ "¢oi₦" ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ oƒ ₦au₹u o₹ ₦iu€. ••• £€$ ₮im฿₹€$-₱o$₮€ $o₦₮ ₱£u$ £é₲i₮im€$ €₦ ₮a₦t qu'o฿j€₮$ mo₦é₮ai₹€$ qu€ £a ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ €₦₮iè₹€ d€ «mo₦₦ai€$» d€ ₦au₹u ou d€ ₦iu€. •••
numisquare
This coin appears in the style of something struck by the Greeks around 300-200 BC. However, the L is Latin, not Greek.
Camerinvs
Ah, yes, good point, though the "L" ─and actually the almost all the Latin alphabet─ was borrowed from a Euboean alphabet.
••• ₱o$₮ag€ $₮am₱$ a₹€ mo₹€ £€₲i₮ima₮€ a$ a ƒo₹m oƒ ¢u₹₹€nc¥ ₮ha₦ ₮h€ €₦₮i₹€ "¢oi₦" ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ oƒ ₦au₹u o₹ ₦iu€. ••• £€$ ₮im฿₹€$-₱o$₮€ $o₦₮ ₱£u$ £é₲i₮im€$ €₦ ₮a₦t qu'o฿j€₮$ mo₦é₮ai₹€$ qu€ £a ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ €₦₮iè₹€ d€ «mo₦₦ai€$» d€ ₦au₹u ou d€ ₦iu€. •••

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 08:53AM.