Swap partners for 2€ commemorative coins

5 posts • viewed 319 times
Hi all,

I am Xabier, from Spain. I have recently started a 2€ commemorative coins collection and I am looking for swap partners from other countries of Europe.

In a short time I have gathered a lot of Spanish commemorative coins, all circulated but most graded as XF (pictures can be provided), which I cannot change here in Spain as everybody already have them.

Is out there anyone with the same issue with the coins of his country willing to change them? I wouldn't mind receiving several copies of the same coins, as I prefer to have foreign coins repeated than the Spanish ones.

Finally, being aware of being new to Numista, I would send my coins first as long as the swap partner has a good rating.

Have a look at my profile for the available coins and give me a shout!

Kind regards,
Xabier
I have already made an exchange with him and it has been 10 out of 10. Good communication, packaging and shipping. I fully recommended this mate to make swaps!
Se queres ca muller che queira, ten diñeiro na carteira
Thanks a lot Klei. The trade went perfectly well!

I am still looking for swap partners, specially from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Finland (but also, Slovenia, Malta, and other countries not close to Spain) interested in changing their national 2€ commemorative coins from my Spanish or French ones. I have updated my list after my first swaps.

Also, the next 23rd of March I will get the Spanish coin and it could be a good chance to change some coins along with it.

Regards,
Xabier
https://en.numista.com/echanges/profil.php?id=39176

Contact this guy, he has a lot of Latvian 2 Euros that he is willing to swap. Not sure though if he needs more Spanish ones.

I wish I lived in the eurozone. I would be collecting those and doing the same:).

Best,
Thanks a lot iiruig for yous suggestion!

Actually we already stated a swap and my coins are in this moment on their way.

I keep looking for more swap partners to continue completing my collection. Anyone from Finland or Slovenia willing to change his coins for my Spanish ones? I don't mind getting repeated coins.
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 1-Jun-2020, 08:05)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 20:45.