Menu

Buying - Portuguese monarchy coins

14 posts • viewed 257 times
Minds
If anyone needs to sell any Portuguese monarchy(older than 1870s) coins i would buy them ! Send me a private message with pictures and prices.
Everything i don't have basically.
I focus on Portuguese coins and european coins.
Grinya
Are you serious with your request this time? After previous request you've just disappeared in the middle of negotiations without replying on messages....
SWAP LIST (lots of Russia (from wire to 2018) + Tannu Tuva, Goths from Taman, Crimea, Grand principality of Moscow, Siberia, Tatarstan, Golden Horde, Genoa, Bukhara, Khiva etc.)
Minds
Please read our conversation back, you will see that i wanted something for the price x, then you told me i saw it wrong, and obviously i didnt want it anymore. Easy to understand.
Grinya
This is... Let's say incorrect... But I do not want to teach you politeness...

Happy collecting
SWAP LIST (lots of Russia (from wire to 2018) + Tannu Tuva, Goths from Taman, Crimea, Grand principality of Moscow, Siberia, Tatarstan, Golden Horde, Genoa, Bukhara, Khiva etc.)
Minds
wow :) the polite one, is the one who tries to make someone look bad in public instead of talking in the private, not the other way around.
Minds
Hello,

This is an explanation to you and also a warning due to rule breaking your doing in this post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me:
"Hello,

I would be interested in buying the latest lot you talked in your forum post. Do you ship to Portugal ?

Best Regards,
Marco Ramos"

You
"Hello,

Yes, I'm ready to ship to Portugal with registered shipping.

My PayPal is ***********. Please transfer money as "transfer to friends or family" to avoid comission and send me your address.

Best regards,
*********"

me:
"Hey,

Im talking about the wire coins, if you could do a nice price for all or each coin. Also send more pictures."

(here i was making sure you know what i wanted, because you posted the post from "Posted: 27-Dec-2019, 05:50PM", saying you lower the price to 38 € or something, but then you respond saying some other price and i understand you were talking about the first lot in the post)

"How many coins do you need? I want 1,5 USD per coin in case of buying randomly selected and non-recognized + 7 USD shipping.

In case of buying more then 50 coins shipping is free.

In case of buying more then 100 it will be additional discount))

There may be some coins in quite bad conditions, but I want to sell them randomly. If you want to choose, price will be higher."

(with your response, i clearly see that you were talking about the first lot updated price with the second lot pictures under, and see that the prices are not what i was thinking, making it not a good price for me. The only think i did "bad" was not telling you i wanst interested anymore(which i forgot), and obviously i never confirmed nothing as you can see in our talk.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next time don't come into other people posts making drama.

Also your breaking the rules of the forum :
1º - "Do not discuss your problems with other members via the forum; please use private messaging."
2º - "Respect the members of the site by avoiding derogatory and upsetting messages, as well as non-constructive criticism. Be polite and courteous. Words like "hello" and "thank you" are highly welcome"

Have a nice day,
Marco Ramos
bennycunha97
I'm with Marco on this one. As a "real life friend" of him, we've been talking about this and the plan was even to buy a lot and split between us.

So, you had the prices mislabeled on the first post. Nothing wrong with that, stuff happens. But your attitude then was just disrespectful. Coming to Marco's post and breaking a rule by giving him sh*t and then going back and editing the original post to seem like you're in the right, breaking another rule. (By the way the post shows the last edit date, you can't really deny that)

I think you should really reconsider your attitude. There's no space for people like you on this forum

Benny
Grinya
Minds, I do not agree with your explanations and your understanding at all. If you make our messages public, just look that you asked about wire coins and I can't realize how can you understand that I'm talking about something else but wire. You shall use the correct terms if you want to be understood.
But you are absolutely right that I was incorrect making this public, sorry for this. I did it because you "forgot" to reply 3 times in a row which may look like a scam and definitely not polite. Now I do not intend to continue to discuss it here.
Quote: "bennycunha97"​​So, you had the prices mislabeled on the first post. Nothing wrong with that, stuff happens. But your attitude then was just disrespectful. Coming to Marco's post and breaking a rule by giving him sh*t and then going back and editing the original post to seem like you're in the right, breaking another rule. (By the way the post shows the last edit date, you can't really deny that)​

​This is not true at all. I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you are accusing me and even do not understand who are you, but I didn't do anything disrespectful regarding those potential deal.
Minds
You make 0 sense. Like i said before, when i wasnt sure about what you understood, i asked to confirm it was what i was saying. Because it was not what i wanted, i simply did not reply anymore. How can this be a scam? 0 logic in your text.
You made this public while you could have talk with me or moderators and resolve it with pacience, but you choose to be rude and come to my post and create a drama. Good job, you didn't respect the rules of this forum. I hope you learn to behave better from now on.
bennycunha97
Quote: "Grinya"Minds, I do not agree with your explanations and your understanding at all. If you make our messages public, just look that you asked about wire coins and I can't realize how can you understand that I'm talking about something else but wire. You shall use the correct terms if you want to be understood.
​But you are absolutely right that I was incorrect making this public, sorry for this. I did it because you "forgot" to reply 3 times in a row which may look like a scam and definitely not polite. Now I do not intend to continue to discuss it here.

Quote: "bennycunha97"​​​So, you had the prices mislabeled on the first post. Nothing wrong with that, stuff happens. But your attitude then was just disrespectful. Coming to Marco's post and breaking a rule by giving him sh*t and then going back and editing the original post to seem like you're in the right, breaking another rule. (By the way the post shows the last edit date, you can't really deny that)​

​​This is not true at all. I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you are accusing me and even do not understand who are you, but I didn't do anything disrespectful regarding those potential deal.

Oh look another edited post after the rant style first post. Anyway no need to ask who I am, it doesn't matter. i mean, it was you who brought this to the public forum 8)
Grinya
Yes, I consider such ignorance after the enquiry as unpolite and unrespectful. It is impossible to forget to reply 3 times in a row. Even in case you really understand me as you tried to explain.

Now I think I shall not bring it to public, but first of all because I do not want to waste some efforts to prove something and defend against a strange accusations of somebody who I never told before.

But maybe it helped somebody else to not to waste their time...

And I think it is really strange to recommend me to talk with you after such ignorance. Do not tell me about logic with such advice.

​​
Choucas Numista team
Hello,

First of all, I don't want to take a position on this 'drama'. I don't know what happened, and actually I don't care who's right or not. That's not my business.

Whatever, the angry people are often the ones who are speaking louder, they said, so maybe happy people should express their opinions as well. I'm posting this message to say that I've already dealt with Marcos, and it was a real pleasure. He kept his word, communication was friendly and I cannot point a single problem.

That's all, folks, have a nice day. :)
Traducteur catalogue : n'hésitez pas à me demander de traduire une fiche.
Catalog translator : feel free to ask me to translate a page.
Stupendousman35
Quote: "Choucas"​Hello,

​First of all, I don't want to take a position on this 'drama'. I don't know what happened, and actually I don't care who's right or not. That's not my business.

​Whatever, the angry people are often the ones who are speaking louder, they said, so maybe happy people should express their opinions as well. I'm posting this message to say that I've already dealt with Marcos, and it was a real pleasure. He kept his word, communication was friendly and I cannot point a single problem.

​That's all, folks, have a nice day. :)
​I have dealt with Grinya, he is great as well! I had had no problems with any of my communications with him. Yay for positivity!
Minds
I think he probably is a nice guy, but he didint think well before posting here is dramas.

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 03:31AM.