Menu

Adding several islamic states

6 posts • viewed 76 times

This message aims at: requesting the creation or the modification of a country in the catalog

Votes: 2
Girion13
Hello, I would like to add several dynasties in islamic states. First one is dynasty of Shaddadids, next one is dynasty of Danishmendids and the last one is Begteginid dynasty. I'll add their coins periodically.
Status changed to Accepted (Jarcek, 15-Feb-2020, 09:55AM)
simoneo80
Hi Friend

We need creating these dynasties in this way:

1° Shaddadids - Dinar (951-1199)
No flag (or if we want we can insert a flag or symbol of Kurdish culture/origin)

2° Danishmendids - Dinar (1071-1178)
No flag

3° Begtegīnids Emirs of Erbil - Dinar (1131-1232)
No flag
Girion13
Quote: "simoneo80"
​1° Shaddadids - Dinar (951-1199)
​No flag (or if we want we can insert a flag or symbol of Kurdish culture/origin)

​It would be better not to use the kurdish flag. The origins of Shadaddids isn't that clear. There is even a theory that they had Georgian origins, but it's just a theory. Actually, they had many interactions with Georgian Bagrations (it was a ruling house of Georgia) and Armenian Bagratuns. For me, it's kind of rude for wikipedia to give this family a Kurdish origin label.
simoneo80
Quote: "Girion13"
Quote: "simoneo80"​​
​​1° Shaddadids - Dinar (951-1199)
​​No flag (or if we want we can insert a flag or symbol of Kurdish culture/origin)
​​

​​It would be better not to use the kurdish flag. The origins of Shadaddids isn't that clear. There is even a theory that they had Georgian origins, but it's just a theory. Actually, they had many interactions with Georgian Bagrations (it was a ruling house of Georgia) and Armenian Bagratuns. For me, it's kind of rude for wikipedia to give this family a Kurdish origin label.
​I agree with your opinions
Status changed to Done (Jarcek, 17-Feb-2020, 01:54PM)
Jarcek Numista team
These three were just added. <:D
Catalogue administrator, You can support my dream of becoming full time worker on Numista through Patreon if you wish: https://www.patreon.com/Jarcek
Girion13
Quote: "Jarcek"​These three were just added. <:D
​Thanks! I'll start adding coins as soon as it will be possible for me.

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 05:55PM.