Coins

7 posts • viewed 378 times
Hello everybody, I received some coins from someone and I think I have some that maybe can have some value! I just start searching on internet about the coins I have but because I don't understand too much about this I have lots of doubts!
I would like to show the coins here to see if you guys can help me to know what I have in hands! So now, just to begin with something I will let some pictures here and if someone can help me I would be thankful!
English is not my first language so sorry for some mistakes!
This coin here seems to be a Indian coin but as you can see she have something that is not supposed to have! Some problem with the coin when she was mad! I read somewhere that coins with those mistakes, sometimes can have some value! What you think?
I have a lot more to show, some old Chinese with holes, big ones from China, indo China, some old French! I will show them soon!
Hello there it's a 5 rupees India coin ,and finding some errors in these coin is absolutely normal, only the coins value have good premium when there is a big error.
So this one is not a big error?!! It worth nothing it seems!
Ahoj.
And have a nice day.
Beautiful hobby, requires lifelong learning, if you're just an investor-you will only be interested in the price and strict quality grading to increase value and profit on sale that's the way to hell.
If you collect from love of history and art -you will be filled with happiness, you will be secreting the hormone of happiness when you get the desired coin, it is a feeling of satisfaction and a recipe for longevity.
so all the best, and be happy.

On a PC, I took your coin with my mobile, through the program ,,Coinoscope,,is free on Google. He recognizes all modern coins, Mainly good for orient.

Ahoj Ivan
I like history and antiquities but for be honest, I never had interest in collection! I receive lots of coins from someone who die and I don't want to sell any coin! But I want to know if is rare, if have value, well, I want to know a bit more of what I have! Im having a lot of pleasure searching and discovering new things about coins but I'm still a fish and don't know too much about this subject! That is why I need some pro help because I have some coins, and I don't know very well what I have
Quote: "MIMAEL"​Ahoj.
​And have a nice day.
​Beautiful hobby, requires lifelong learning, if you're just an investor-you will only be interested in the price and strict quality grading to increase value and profit on sale that's the way to hell.
​If you collect from love of history and art -you will be filled with happiness, you will be secreting the hormone of happiness when you get the desired coin, it is a feeling of satisfaction and a recipe for longevity.
​so all the best, and be happy.

​On a PC, I took your coin with my mobile, through the program ,,Coinoscope,,is free on Google. He recognizes all modern coins, Mainly good for orient.

​Ahoj Ivan
​quoting epic post
Jamais l'or n'a perdu la plus petite occasion de se montrer stupide. -Balzac
Generally if its modern (post 1920) and made out of a base metal or from a new country (Post 1950 independence), its likely to be very common and worth a dollar or two at most.

Of course there are glittering exceptions, like low mintage years and error coins - or coins issued in error and recalled. The catalogue here is your friend, and judging by your name I am assuming you speak Spanish or Portuguese as your first language, the site is also in French and I know that is quite similar to Spanish/Portuguese as it is also a Latin (Romance) language.

If your coins have some antiquity (pre 1900s) and are in silver or gold and not too worn - then you may have some money.

But the Indian coin has a face value of about 10 cents in my money and about 6 Eurocents and that is all its worth. India has 1.5 billion people and mintages of their coins reflect this.
I love coins

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 17:18.