Numista App

12 posts • viewed 2901 times

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Upvotes: 16
Downvotes: 8

» Quick access to the last post

I would suggest to maybe add a numista app. Of course it would be a bit difficult to develop but there are many collectors who primarily use the phone for numista and an app would make collecting and swapping much easier
What doesn't work on the website?
On my end everything works, I have no idea why one would use it primarily on mobile but man whatever floats your goat ;)
Quote: "Idolenz"​What doesn't work on the website?
​On my end everything works, I have no idea why one would use it primarily on mobile but man whatever floats your goat ;)
​I mean everything works fine for me too but it took some time getting used to. I think by creating an app numista could reach out to more people
By the monthly rate Numista is being inundated with new members, Numistaland could be 196th state of the world already. Who knows in couple of years, maybe we could nominate permanent member to UN security council.
B)
If that country would be populated with 80+% zombies, yes.
Well, the website is already responsive for different devices, the next step in my opinion would be to create a PWA. The effort to develop a Numista App for android, iOS and others operating systems is not justified.
Quote: "Macjanod"​I think that it would be great to have a numista app on our phones, there are a lot of cool feautures that can be implemented and it would break the market, I am sure about this.
​You can use the Numista website on mobile though - it works quite well.
Hello,
I don't have the capacity to maintain an iOS app and and an Android app on top of this website. I prefer focusing on improving the website and making it easy to use on mobiles.
Status changed to Rejected (Xavier, 14-Feb-2021, 14:48)

YES YES AND AN APP but make sure once you click SAVE it will sync with the data you have saved on the website. 

Add a link to the Numista main page in your mobile and then you have the app.

Even with on the fly update

Has anybody entered coins via their telephone? Even a couple of hundreds in a row? 

Globetrotter
Coin varieties in French:
https://monnaiesetvarietes.numista.com

Sjoelund

Has anybody entered coins via their telephone? Even a couple of hundreds in a row? 

99% of my activity on Numista is done through my smartphone; only some requests handled with excel sheets are easier for me to do on a laptop

Catalogue administrator

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 23:36.